Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Things my wife can do to signal she is interested in a black man
Old 09-28-2015, 11:56 PM

Default Things my wife can do to signal she is interested in a black man

I would love to see a black man hit on my wife I know there are some signs that signal that we are interested please help me with some of them I have heard he thumb ring of course the ace of spades and I have heard brown and black nail polish if you have any pointers on how to signal a black man to my wife please I am all ears thank you

Old 10-01-2015, 07:46 PM

Hello is this post still up

Queen of Spades
Old 10-01-2015, 11:48 PM

Default Queen of Spades

its the queen of spades not the ace . google it or look at my profile photo i have been tattooed with it ,, you can also buy temp qos tattooes on ebay

Haha does wifie know?
Old 10-02-2015, 12:33 AM

Default Haha does wifie know?

Or is it one of those, here dear wear this "thumb ring, blk nail polish (that one always makes me LAUGH), fake tattoo. We just gonna go out for dinner and some drinks tonight type things. THE WHOLE time you're dic is wet and hard praying a blk man WILL notice the things that SHES* WINK WINK wearing (but She doesn't have a clue) Lol. And walk I over to her.

Is it like that orrrrrr like that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirt_couple View Post
I would love to see a black man hit on my wife I know there are some signs that signal that we are interested please help me with some of them I have heard he thumb ring of course the ace of spades and I have heard brown and black nail polish if you have any pointers on how to signal a black man to my wife please I am all ears thank you

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 10-02-2015 at 05:42 PM..

best one
Old 10-02-2015, 07:04 AM

Default best one

go talk to the brother, can't beat the signal in that!!!

Old 10-02-2015, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tintin69 View Post
go talk to the brother, can't beat the signal in that!!!
LOL…what can be more simpler than just going up to someone and ACTUALLY telling them that you're interested in them?

Old 10-02-2015, 05:41 PM

Because that's putting theirselves out there and like I said ^ she prob don't have a clue!!!!! He's just doing all those things and praying a blk man will take the bait and walk over and she will be like umm okayyyyy.

HONESTY and being straight forward never hurt nooooooo one!!!! Ya should try it. Oh and SMILE!!!!

Old 10-02-2015, 10:56 PM

Black men can really smell you so all you have to do is wear sexy outfit and put on fake queen of spades tattoo on your exposed back or on your leg and wear a I Love BBC anklet and they will notice that and come to you.This is how I could fuck all of my over 200 black men that I met in bars and clubs.

"Blk men can smell you"
Old 10-03-2015, 08:20 AM

Default "Blk men can smell you"

Oh then it's past time to take a good long soaking. Maybe a good douche too. Allllllll those bare back dicks. Tsk tsk tsk

Contrary to belief. BLK men don't have super sniffing out powers. To sniff out a women who's into them. JUST BY SMELL

Hey jungle Mona, I noticed that you're not cam verified. Let's skype to say hi and rectify that.

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 10-03-2015 at 09:04 AM..

Old 10-04-2015, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by junglefevermona View Post
Black men can really smell you so all you have to do is wear sexy outfit and put on fake queen of spades tattoo on your exposed back or on your leg and wear a I Love BBC anklet and they will notice that and come to you.This is how I could fuck all of my over 200 black men that I met in bars and clubs.

^^^THIS^^^

Its as simple as hitting the right clubs and appearing not to be together. I always loved choosing hotels with active sports bars in or near the hotel. Adjoining suite so I can see her hit on in the club and when they leave together, I wait a few minutes and head to my room next door.

I love it when she is loud and hearing them go at it. But the reward is when he leaves and I have my well worn lady in her wet bed.