Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Getting you woman to make the leap
Old 10-11-2015, 07:07 PM

Default Getting you woman to make the leap

Some of you have already done this. Some are in positions where the woman brings it up, and the guy goes along. Others, like me, are in relationships where the wife wants to fuck black guys, lusts over it, has fantasies and has multiple orgasms thinking about it, but is a bit reserved about actually doing it.

Although I highly encourage her, without being pushy, but to fully support hee fantasy. I'd like to not push her into something she doesn't want, but to make her safe, loved and free to explore hee sexual desires.

Part of her thing is that she loves intense sex so much (I fuck her really well) she thinks she'll really love fucking big, black guys and will be addicted, wanting to do it all the time. I let her know that's fine, to a point, and with rules. She's opening up slowly and I'm looking forward to seeing my princess let loose and get into being another man's bbc whore.

I'm just wondering if anyone else is or was in a similar situation, and some points on how to better encourage this along. We can direct message each other if that works better.

Old 10-12-2015, 01:12 PM

Well i sure with i could get my wife to the point that you are. She has only had one man besides me ever but i think if i would have played my cards right i could have made it happen again. Now we are older and she is more conservative.

There was a time she danced with some black men in new orleans and it became pretty provocative. I think if i would have encouraged it to go further it would have. We had a hotel room right next door and if anybody knows about new orleans and bourbon street, it does something to most people to make them more open.

Anyhow she let him put his hand on her ass while they danced and they were grinding pretty good.

IF i would have done something then maybe my lifestyle would have changed for the better...

Keep in touch.