Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Can i get an honest ladies opinion on rimming?
Old 02-26-2010, 10:07 PM

Question Can i get an honest ladies opinion on rimming?

So ive noticed a few pictures on here of girls rimming and i was wondering, how many of you ladies actually would/have/do rimming? and do you enjoy recieving it?
im just curious because being a black man and in a black culture here in the UK its very much frowned upon but i wondered if some of you actually enjoy recieving/giving it seeing as its kinda popular on some pics in this forum.

thanks

Not me
Old 02-26-2010, 10:46 PM

Default Not me

Not my cup of tea I'm afraid.

xxHelen

Old 02-26-2010, 11:16 PM

dont apologise, im just looking for answers, all views welcome, im not huge on it all myself

x

Old 02-27-2010, 02:12 AM

Ass licking couple here & we love it!!!!!!!

Old 02-27-2010, 02:26 PM

i agree with Helen not for me bit filthy actually

MUST be very clean
Old 02-27-2010, 07:48 PM

Default MUST be very clean

Like right out of the shower clean. It's not something she does for anyone in fact only 1 blk guy to date. It's all about rapport and cleanliness. If a guy expects it then no go. If the mood strikes her then it MAY happen but like I said she has only done one guy besides me and its a true "rim" job not delving all up in there.....yuck!

Old 02-28-2010, 01:47 PM

I am with fxvalleycpl...I do it on occasion for my steady bbc lover who is very clean. When it happens it is because I am really, really into it and in a bit of a fit of passion. It is something special my lover appreciates and it also teases my hub as i have never done that too him. It is also a very good way of getting my lover hard again for that third or fourth round of fun.....make his so big and hard and crazy for more fucking so we all win! As for me my I do love to receive....especially when he does it while I am riding my lover.

Old 02-28-2010, 02:51 PM

Good subject post and i must say as a black man, its a big weakness for me - i love it! Admit the first time a woman did it to me i was a bit taken back and thought what the hell are you doing! But now i cant get enough of it, love my dark hole licked and proded by a warm white womans tongue. By all means i dont expect it and is more of a special treat when a woman does it, but yes love it when a woman does it... and wants to do it!

P,s - goodwife, from looking at your pics, the though of you rimming my ass is making me very hard right now....

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegoodwife View Post
I am with fxvalleycpl...I do it on occasion for my steady bbc lover who is very clean. When it happens it is because I am really, really into it and in a bit of a fit of passion. It is something special my lover appreciates and it also teases my hub as i have never done that too him. It is also a very good way of getting my lover hard again for that third or fourth round of fun.....make his so big and hard and crazy for more fucking so we all win! As for me my I do love to receive....especially when he does it while I am riding my lover.

rimming
Old 02-28-2010, 04:40 PM

Default rimming

i tried it once and found that i enjoyed being rimmed more yours meena.

Old 02-28-2010, 07:33 PM

It's something I never did before I was with a black guy but I love it now. Black guys have better asses anyway, obviously, sometimes they're downright mouth-watering.

Tags
rimming asslicking