Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 12-17-2011, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chalotte_princess View Post
no, but i got pregnant on vacation in Africa, we were 5 girls on a holiday in Africa for three weeks, 3 got pregnant down there...
What happened with the pregnancies?

African Trip
Old 03-08-2012, 08:52 PM

Default African Trip

Quote:
no, but i got pregnant on vacation in Africa, we were 5 girls on a holiday in Africa for three weeks, 3 got pregnant down there...
I'd love to hear about your vacation to Africa...Have you ever posted it anywhere and if not, would you care to chat with me sometime... You can find me sometimes usually during the day on yahoo messenger... my id is cmeinfl1 and my email is the same...

If you're also interested in me, I'd be happy to share an of my own experiences with you. I've been very involved in the IR lifestyle fo rmore than 18 yrs. now and have plenty of experience..

Looking forward to your response
Janice

Old 03-19-2012, 12:51 AM

Tobago, Barbados, Trinidad, Antigua

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic2721 View Post
Would like to know a good spot in the Caribbean to take the wife for fun.

Wife and I cumming to Punta Cana
Old 04-12-2012, 02:12 AM

Wink Wife and I cumming to Punta Cana

Wife and I are coming to Punta Cana and she wants to flirt with some of the good looking black workers at the resort. She would like to get a massage with a happy ending, watch and help a well hung guy masturbate, lie naked in bed for room service, and most likely have sex. Does anyone have ideas or stories? Anyone on these boards actually work at a resort?

Old 04-14-2012, 01:40 PM

Quote:
This shares my view that if women are ever looking for real big black cocks, then Africa is the place. The guys might not be as educated as in many other parts, but cock-wise they beat anybody else. Once they're into a white pussy, they don;t hold back and if you're not knocked up, it's not their fault. You'll enjoy real BIG black cocks with balls to match.

Old 07-18-2012, 11:15 AM

Well, getting closer to our trip to Punta Cana! Bought a few very sexy outfits already!

Old 12-01-2012, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandy and brian View Post
try Barbados its much safer than Jamaica and the men are great
Amen to that. Really friendly men here. I met a man who owned a boat taking tourists for rides. He and a friend of his later rode me for 2 nights they tag teamed me and i came home with a souvenir that was opened 9 months later.
Also my first black man was a guy in Aruba another friendly place. My husband takes me to the islands every year without the kids.
Would also recommend the Caymans or Bermuda.

Old 12-12-2012, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen1bbcslut View Post
Amen to that. Really friendly men here. I met a man who owned a boat taking tourists for rides. He and a friend of his later rode me for 2 nights they tag teamed me and i came home with a souvenir that was opened 9 months later.
Also my first black man was a guy in Aruba another friendly place. My husband takes me to the islands every year without the kids.
Would also recommend the Caymans or Bermuda.
I'll third the sentiments about Barbados! I took my little girl there for our first vacation, and we met really nice guys who were more than willing to help fill her stomach with cum. There were no pregnancy issues, we are oral only, and the worst thing that happened was the inevitable result of a blowbang on a boat with a little girl who doesn't sail often.

Old 11-16-2013, 03:19 AM

I am happy to see these responses because I want to take my wife somewhere that would have a high probability of her getting fucked bu black guys, or at least sucking a few black cocks.

Old 11-17-2013, 07:17 AM

My wife, a biologist, has a 2 month fellowship this summer to study sea birds on Anguilla, unaccompanied. The birds are called Masked Boobies. After reading these posts I am wondering if maybe she will unmask some boobies while she's there!