Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 09-04-2018, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrie View Post
This shares my view that if women are ever looking for real big black cocks, then Africa is the place. The guys might not be as educated as in many other parts, but cock-wise they beat anybody else. Once they're into a white pussy, they don;t hold back and if you're not knocked up, it's not their fault. You'll enjoy real BIG black cocks with balls to match.
Africa sounds like the place to be!

Old 09-10-2018, 03:14 PM

Went to an all nite dance in Trelawny. Had a few drinks, danced a bit, then fell asleep. Woke up to fine my wife not in the room. I went outside and saw her being fucked up against the wall by a black guy who worked at our hotel. Hid in the bushes,, after he finished she took another two Jamaicans one of whom was a teen boy.

Old 09-18-2018, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj4291 View Post
Oh yeah, hubby and I met three black dudes and they invited us to their place to smoke pot. I was so high they had me stripped nude and were fucking me while my hubby watched. I came twice, all three came inside of me, the biggest creampie I ever had.
Great that you got to meet 3 black men there and got to enjoy all 3 of their black cocks fucking you and cumming in your married white cunt in front of your lucky husband.

Old 09-18-2018, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic2721 View Post
Would like to know a good spot in the Caribbean to take the wife for fun.
Me too. My wife and I love to be naked on the beach and it would be great if we could find a beach that she could be fucked by black guys on.

Old 09-18-2018, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandy and brian View Post
try Barbados its much safer than Jamaica and the men are great
Thanks for posting that tip. Did you get fucked by any black cocks there?

Old 09-18-2018, 07:12 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by tincanman77 View Post
My wife had great sex with 3 black guys in St. Maarten
Wonderful that your wife was able to have great sex with 3 black guys in St. Maarten. I want to take my wife somewhere in the Caribbean to have sex with multiple black men at the same time, ideally on a beach in front of other people.

Old 09-18-2018, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by julie2910 View Post
Went on vacation and on the first night was fucked by three young black studs I had met in a local club. The Islands are full of black guys looking to fuck white pussy and I lost count of the number of guys who had filled me with black seed by the end of my vacation. Can't wait for my next visit to sample some more of the local talent and have my three holes filled.
Wow, it sounds like you had a perfect vacation there. Sadly, you did not say which island you were on. I would love to take my wife there to enjoy many black cocks.

Old 09-18-2018, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by belmontbrit View Post
We honeymooned in Cuba my wife had a massage on the Beach by the resort masseur he was young,muscular and gave her a very intimate massage, he told her he also did private massages..she arranged to meet him in our suite and told him I would be there but was cool.
I served drinks and she just started kissing and stroking his crotch, he stripped and had the biggest cock i have seen.

He pounded her for nearly an hour and filled her with cum twice.
By the evening word had spread thru the resort staff and we got red carpet treatment every where we went.
One night the concierge in the restaurant delivered a bottle of champagne and my wife asked him to deliver it personally to our suite at midnite and to bring our waiter who she had been flirting with.

They both showed up she had changed into a white lace teddy and heels, they wasted no time sharing her on the couch and the bed, leaving hours later.

She had the masseur most days the waiter twice more and the entertainment manager on the Beach, what a honeymoon !!
Wow, you did have a wonderful honeymoon, a fantasy come true. Did your lucky wife get gang banged before your vacation ended? Did any of the black guys plant their black baby in her? A nice reminder of your wonderful vacation.

Old 09-18-2018, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chalotte_princess View Post
no, but i got pregnant on vacation in Africa, we were 5 girls on a holiday in Africa for three weeks, 3 got pregnant down there...
Wow, did you get fucked by many black guys in Africa? I hope you had a healthy black baby. Any idea who the father of your black baby is?

Updates
Old 07-21-2020, 01:25 PM

Default Updates

Post-Covid ideas?