Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 03-05-2016, 03:52 PM

I leave my nest alone. I have always had enough to do raising the kids to add that to my list. As far as a guys balls they better be as smooth as glass or hairy. I don't want that in between stuff.

Old 03-05-2016, 09:29 PM

That's some Jim Henson Muppet pussy right there. Forget a razor, you would have to start with a machete first. "Busy raising the kids" haha you're funny how long do you think it actually takes to shave a cat? See I'm thinking that you really don't know bc welllll you don't have a cat to shave.

Still waiting for that cam verification.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullballslover View Post
I leave my nest alone. I have always had enough to do raising the kids to add that to my list. As far as a guys balls they better be as smooth as glass or hairy. I don't want that in between stuff.

Old 03-07-2016, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwifeinstilettos View Post
Nothing turns me on more than seeing soft sweet blonde hair framing a juicy pussy! My lady is a natural blonde but she likes it shaved because she feels more sexy. Of course I'll take her either way. What is the consensus on this?
For me, I love at ,the very least, a smal landing strip.

Old 03-07-2016, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

That's some Jim Henson Muppet pussy right there. Forget a razor, you would have to start with a machete first. "Busy raising the kids" haha you're funny how long do you think it actually takes to shave a cat? See I'm thinking that you really don't know bc welllll you don't have a cat to shave.

Still waiting for that cam verification.

Cam? I have a life hon and it's not here posting over 3 thousand times. Roll them eyes

Old 03-13-2016, 07:45 AM

Quote:
I leave my nest alone. I have always had enough to do raising the kids to add that to my list.
It does not take long shave your pubes. Grab a razor while the kids are occupied with naps, school, etc and go to town. The longest part would be patiently hacking away at the hair around the labia and clit but other than that it is no sweat. I"m guessing about 5 to 10 minutes at least since I have never actually shaved a woman before lol .

Old 03-13-2016, 06:52 PM

My husband prefers mine shaved. He thinks other people would agree with him. Do you agree with him?
Attached Thumbnails
shaved?-6.jpg  

One of the Top ten excuses of a fake..
Old 03-13-2016, 07:17 PM

Arrow One of the Top ten excuses of a fake..

Quote:
Cam? I have a life hon and it's not here posting over 3 thousand times. Roll them eyes

It merely takes seconds to post a reply But damn you don't have 5 min (well in your case 15) to shave your bush so doubt you have a few spare seconds to post. Fckkkk how did you find time to post in this hairy twat thread to begin with??? Oh the seconds that you lost just from replying. Lost forever.

As always fakes shy away from that cam question.

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 03-13-2016 at 07:29 PM..

Old 03-14-2016, 03:33 PM

it's funny .....and some or maybe most women want a man to eat there pussy but at least have the courtesy to shave it first so we can see what were getting into........lol

Old 03-15-2016, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Wide Pipe View Post
it's funny .....and some or maybe most women want a man to eat there pussy but at least have the courtesy to shave it first so we can see what were getting into........lol

Lol BWP!!! Don't you dare go in that bush!! I'll loose you forever. Never to be seen again. runnnn

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 03-15-2016 at 07:08 AM..

Old 03-16-2016, 06:15 PM

LOL........hair all in your mouth can't even see the clit to suck on it. yeah women who don't shave do a general disservice to the men who do like to eat pussy.....