Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

INTERRACIAL couple
Old 01-07-2016, 06:35 PM

Default INTERRACIAL couple

I worked with a black guy that was married to this voluptuous wht woman, she maybe weighed 200 lbs at 5'8" she had big fucking tits and.even bigger bubble wht ass, and I know he was a player many times he.invited us over to their house for drinks and hot tub. I knew exactly what he wanted..my wife's pussy, what I found out it his wife actually was the one recruiting strange white pussy for her ol man, seems he was too much for her she confided in my wife over the phone and said he was way too much for her so she had to find strange pussy for him, as my wife was telling g me that I know he was also fucking a married woman at work too, so I wondered if his wife knew about her?
My wife was getting more and more inquisitive about Jack and his stamina and also the pictures she had of Jacks BBC on her phone that she would share with interested horny women, hence my wife

My question is does this happen more often than I suspect black man's woman bringing home strange pussy for a three some?

Tags
bbc, interracial, married, threesomes