Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 02-02-2016, 03:50 AM

Haha I fucking wish, what a lucky guy

Milfs how young do you go?
Old 02-02-2016, 05:18 AM

Default Milfs how young do you go?

I guess it started when I was about 22 yrs. old. I would go to a river near where I
lived and had a private sandbar where I would lay out naked and get tanned. One day I got into the water to cool off when I heard voices down river, as I waited to see where they were coming from, I spotted three black boys floating down the river on inner tubes. So I waited until they were just about to come around the last turn before getting to the sandbar where the lounge chair, blanket, radio, and my cooler of beer was located. So I walked back towards my chair very slowly so they would be sure to see me naked and maybe turn them on a little. As they floated by they were talking and laughing and having a great time, but when they see me they got real quiet. I could hear low voices and whispering but I never turned around letting them know I seen them.
I had a pretty good buzz from the beer I had drank and the half of a joint I smoked earlier. I got back to my chair and laid back giggling to myself thinking about those boys and the surprise they must have gotten seeing me naked. I opened another beer turned up the radio, and lit up the other half of the joint I had when I heard something to my left. So I casually turned down the radio and wearing my sunglasses I looked out of the corner of my eyes to see where the noise was coming from. At first I didn't see anything but I could hear a twig or something snapping every so often. Without turning my head, I kept looking the direction the noise was
coming from. Then I saw movement, it was the three boys that were floating down the river getting closer for a better look, I felt myself get wet instantly, but kept my composer and acted like I didn't know I'd seen them sneaking up on me.
I sat up slowly and started to rub oil on my arms and down the front of my legs the boys didn't move, so I stood up and started to give my arms a second coat and turned around the opposite direction and bent down starting at my ankles letting them get a good look at my smooth shaved pussy. So I re oiled my legs slowly making it to my thighs. I slowly turned around and faked a small scream and put my arms up over my breast but not covering my nipples and said in a slightly scared voice "Oh my you caught me naked... you aren't going to tell anyone are you"? All I heard was "NO" and everyone's head shaking back and forth, I said "Good I don't want anyone to know I come down here and take my clothes off" "Are you sure you won't tell"? I got the same answer heads shaking and "No's" I said "Cool, do you all want to put oil on me"? I thought I was going to get trampled. The three boys were about 15 yrs. old and already was arguing who was going to do the oil. I said "One on each side and one at my feet everyone can put oil on me", and I laid on my front and let them put oil on my back first. I told them it
doesn't take much oil and within seconds I had oil running everywhere. I got my back oiled but my ass, thighs, inner thighs and legs got super oiled, and all I could feel was small hands on my ass and legs. I was really getting super wet when I turned facing up and all I could see was hard cocks poking out from their cut off denim shorts.
I lifted my sunglasses to the top of my head, looked around at all of them and said “If you guys want to take your swimming suits off, I don’t mind”. I heard a soft short giggle they all looked at each other and then looked back at me. I said "I promise I'll never tell anyone and you can't tell on me either". They all looked at one another again then the first one took off his shorts, and the rest followed. I took a quick group glance and all of their cocks were standing straight up solid as bricks, as I did another quick assessment of their inventory I noticed two were quite larger than the other boy. I grabbed the oil and squeezed it all over my breast, stomach, and down both legs and said "You all are not through, I need the rest of me oiled too". I slid the sunglasses down over my eyes and laid back on the lounge chair, I had six overly eager hands exploring my body at one time, I had to explain to them not to squeeze my breast like they were made of rubber. I told them to stop for a minute, I said "Let me kind of guide you a little" I rubbed my hands across my over oiled breast slowly pulling my nipples, I said "This is how to play with boobs", I lifted my legs and spread them open and said "This at the top is called a clit, this is what feels the best, kind of like the top of your cocks" as a took a cock in each hand and stroked them up and down slowly. I noticed both cock were throbbing, moving with each heartbeat, I took two fingers and slid them inside of my dripping pussy and said "This is where the hole is". I slid my fingers in and out of my pussy as my juices ran down ass. (God my fingers felt so good, I wanted to continue myself and have an orgasm). I looked up and I had all three heads trying to get the same view, I was so turned on I finished myself off with a very intense orgasm, as my fingers slammed back and forth in my soaked pussy and sounds of extreme pleasure came from my dry lips "ooooohhhhooo yes" as my ass jerked uncontrollably. I let them all fuck me and they each had an orgasm in about a minute time span. I let them continue fondling, licking and sucking on me as I got them all rock hard again. I told them they could fuck me again if they wanted too. They each took a turn that lasted a little longer than the first time (Not Much). I told them never tell anyone what we did as they agreed and went back where the inner tubes were located and left… I didn’t go back to the river to sunbath the rest of that year and moved away that next spring

Old 02-03-2016, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracy4bbc74 View Post
I've done an 18 year old...he was scared to death and blew his load in less than 10 minutes!
DAMN u must have some good pussy

Old 02-05-2016, 02:41 PM

18! Well, at least I hope he was.....

Old 02-06-2016, 03:12 AM

He was 19.I wasHis first white pussy.I let him cum inside me everytime.

Old 05-05-2016, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmergolfer View Post
Whats the youngest bbc have you had?
The youngest I have had was 17 when I was 20 and we got along well. We saw each other for about a year and a half before we moved off. When my husband was out of town he would spend a few days with me after school and all night. Told his Mom he was staying with a friend. My husband was cool with it and knew it was only sex. The guy did bring home a couple of friends with him a few times and we all had a great weekend.

Old 08-05-2016, 03:57 AM

21 and a day was the youngest( and the biggest we've come across). His 4th girl ever, a little too shy/inexperienced.