Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 01-25-2016, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Your reply is direct. Honestly love how real you keep it when you do post. muah thanks for posting.

ty mustang

Old 01-25-2016, 01:28 PM

Thought I would chime in, don't really have much different to say but like everyone else said its quality over quantity. I prefer a woman who I can connect with but emotionally, spiritually and on an intellectual level, sex is great but I would like a woman who has more to offer than sex, I rather be with a few great women who I shared a bond with.

Old 01-25-2016, 02:29 PM

Forgive me then!!! I guess I was going by some things that Mr real said in his comments.....I think I see now what the true subject is ....and yes it is hard to find quality with whom you click with.

Old 01-31-2016, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Real View Post
Well you start to realize these women were no good or had any value to you other than sex, a woman of good quality is much better than quantity any day and by adding more females to the fray you will just end up with even more mental problems. Quality women are very hard to find and you have to ask yourself are you a man of good quality yourself to a woman, you cannot just put yourself out there sexually like sex alone is going to claim a good quality woman, you have to add something else to the table for it to work and so does she. Of course these women who are easy you sleep with will tell you they are classy and intelligent and so and so but when you lay down with her without social chemistry getting the lions share you already know she is of no good quality but you also have to say your not either. You took her self respect away...she took yours!
Well, self respect is a psychological aspect of life and I guess one would have to determine exactly what self respect is to them but I don't base self respect on sexual intercourse and I don't know of any ADULTS that base their self respect on their reluctance or willingness to have sex, at least not in my circle. Having sex with someone that you think is attractive and vice versa is MUTUAL RESPECT.
To me, losing self respect would be having sex with an old alligator skin female just because I could; or if I were to have sex with a mans wife and have him to view us having sex in order to fufill his fantasy; or have sex with a female that's I know is a child molester.
I dont want to make these women seem all bad. I have met good quality women according to me. The problem was that they weren't compatible with me and where I'm heading in life but they have good pussy; i.e., theres no correlation with compatibility & quality. There's women that I fuck around with that are republican; I'm not going to be in a relationship with a female that's republican. I'm just trying to get tonas close as normalcy as I can get while doing things that are deemed abnormal, in which we're all participating in whats considered abnormal. My problem is when do I stop adding more females? or should I stop adding and start fresh every year or so, which I think I may have to do.
When I meet these women be they single, married, or dating; I take them at their word until they prove otherwise. YES, they can tell me anything because I'm not the one coming home to them; I dont know their exact mentality outside of sex because for the most part I see them once a week-once a month-once every three month-once every six months. Their problems with their husbands, boyfriends, men, or life are ultimately their issues. The married women that I fuck around with, especially the white ones, are looking for someone to vent to; the sex is just a part of it; they smoke, drink, snort coke and all that shit, which is indicative of a lot of stress and I don't do any of that. So right from the start we're incompatible; the ONLY thing that we are compatible in is sex and that's primarily what this is about...S-E-X.

Last edited by jimbrowski; 01-31-2016 at 08:27 AM..

Old 01-31-2016, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newblkman22 View Post
Thought I would chime in, don't really have much different to say but like everyone else said its quality over quantity. I prefer a woman who I can connect with but emotionally, spiritually and on an intellectual level, sex is great but I would like a woman who has more to offer than sex, I rather be with a few great women who I shared a bond with.
So you're stating that if you found a woman that had EVERYTHING YOU desired, except good qualities, you wouldn't have a sexual relationship with her?

Old 01-31-2016, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Wise for someone so young. and I owe you a text lol. I'm on it!!!

Not a guy but here's my reply lol.
I keep a small close knit circle but that means that I invest more of myself than buying someone a drink. lol. I'm a firm believer in ya gotta give to recieve. Not monetary but gifts of time, love, understanding and encouragement. Share the dailies, ups and downs. It all comes with building that circle and keeping that circle alive and thriving.

Quality all the time!!

Never was a quanity type person.

Lol, See, that's why I wanted males position because a females perspective of intimate relationships vastly differ from males. It would be ideal to learn everybodies idiosyncrasies but its a little unrealistic not to mention time consuming. I have a child to raise; a household to maintain; a job to uphold and a business to run. I love the female anatomy; I love being in the company of a woman and stroking their hair or their body amd kissing them on their shoulder and or collar bone and telling them that I'm there for them when they're venting about their husbands, boyfriends, etc but in all honesty if they weren't giving me pussy I wouldn't be there listening to them because ULTIMATELY its about the sex. Understand that whether its what I'm doing or you're doing, it abnormal, and a "good quality" individual, male or female, WILL NOT sit around and wait for you to have sex with other people until you get around to having sex with them.

Old 02-01-2016, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbrowski View Post
There's ALMOST nothing better than the female anatomy but I find as I'm getting older my tolerances for the bullshit are lowering. Ive been through some dumb stuff over the last 2 years that has left me confused.
Since I can't seem to find a compatible mate I have different females for different aspects. I guess the problem is I keep adding more females to fray, so to speak, but they keep turning out to be disappointing mentally; then I have to find someone else; its almost like what's the point. Now its getting less adventurous and more like a 9-5.
Do you guys keep your circle small and filter out or do you keep adding until it becomes overwhelming?
I understand completely, as I've found myself in this same situation. It's not exactly work just yet for me, but coming out of crappy relationships the past couple yrs has left me exausted emotionally, and I end up with several "friends" before I know it. And most I'm not fucking, half are long distance but the understanding is quite clear: when we get together we're tearing each other and the bedroom apart lol. But I am the type guy who has a genuine heart and doesn't like hurting anyone especially women who obviously has an attachment of some sort to me even if its just physical, so if several see a post or a convo of me and one of my friends on another social site, the like posts pile up, but the phone gets very silent smh. Ive learned it doesn't matter how small or large the circle is, be up front as possible with them because they will catch feelings and it will turn into work. Its helped me out soo much letting them know my intentions.

Old 05-05-2016, 03:43 AM

I read this thread and realize how lucky I am. 25 years ago, I found a good woman and still with her today. We had a lot in common back then. Over the decades, we have had ebbs and flows in our compatibility, but nothing too serious. However, we entered our marriage without lofty expectations and an understanding it was going to be a partnership. Honesty and integrity are critical to our success. But, being best friends through these years was essential. That means we have open minds about the interests and desires of our partner. Try not to judge, forgive the mistakes, and don't repeat once forgiven. My wife and I met doing things we love which had nothing to do with sex. Fortunately, we're both kindred spirits in this area of our life as well.. Good luck to those of you looking forw a high quality relationship. But, if your serious about that, please don't think you can find that here..

Last edited by 2inthehills; 05-06-2016 at 01:54 PM..

how many is too many ?
Old 06-11-2016, 04:45 PM

Default how many is too many ?

like at a time ?

Then obviously the answer is 13. 13 men at the same time is too many. You will almost always run out of bottled water and clean towels.