Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Anal
Old 03-11-2016, 02:03 AM

Default Anal

A lot of women seem to love anal i mean i been curious about it but that's not for me i rather eat pussy and fuck her pussy than doing anal just thought i would ask for the women and men who like to have anal sex . Maybe iam just too damn picky but to each it's own everybody knows what they want from sex .

Old 03-11-2016, 11:00 AM

I luv anal. Hubby says I have a clit in my ass....Becky
Attached Thumbnails
Anal-screenshot_2015-08-21-13-42-08-1-1.jpg   Anal-screenshot_2015-08-21-13-41-44-1-1.jpg  

Old 03-11-2016, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernon254 View Post
A lot of women seem to love anal i mean i been curious about it but that's not for me i rather eat pussy and fuck her pussy than doing anal just thought i would ask for the women and men who like to have anal sex . Maybe iam just too damn picky but to each it's own everybody knows what they want from sex .
Not much of an anal fan, I don't know why. Every now and then it's good but it is not used that often :0

Old 03-11-2016, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
I luv anal. Hubby says I have a clit in my ass....Becky
Lol damn looks like it hurts

Old 03-11-2016, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifekate View Post
Not much of an anal fan, I don't know why. Every now and then it's good but it is not used that often :0
I definitely understand you have a nice ass

Old 03-12-2016, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Lol damn looks like it hurts
It does at first but once the head is in it's all good and my luver can fuck my ass as hard and fast as he wants to........Becky

Old 03-12-2016, 02:48 PM

Thumbs up

I LOVE easing into an ass that is ready for a deep dick. I think it is all in the moment that makes this hot.

Old 03-12-2016, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
It does at first but once the head is in it's all good and my luver can fuck my ass as hard and fast as he wants to........Becky
Oh ok cool maybe i will try it eventually.

Old 03-13-2016, 08:06 AM

Quote:
A lot of women actually do not like anal for different reasons but it is not frightening like people think. Long as the guy takes his time and watches/listens to his partner, anal sex can be quite enjoyable and lead to some convulsive orgasms.

You are not alone though in hating anal sex as tons of guys hate the feeling. Going in the rear entry feels totally different than diving into a pussy since the vagina is naturally lubed which makes for one hell of a ride. The ass, on the other hand, was never meant to be used in a sexual way so that territory is completely dry, but to compensate for the dryness is an extra tight entry that will have you cumming in minutes long as there is plenty of lube handy...

I like anal sex personally but the women I end up with are intimidated by the thought of my penis fitting inside their ass so the thought never lands on the table but a man can still fantasize...

Old 03-13-2016, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroSei View Post
A lot of women actually do not like anal for different reasons but it is not frightening like people think. Long as the guy takes his time and watches/listens to his partner, anal sex can be quite enjoyable and lead to some convulsive orgasms.

You are not alone though in hating anal sex as tons of guys hate the feeling. Going in the rear entry feels totally different than diving into a pussy since the vagina is naturally lubed which makes for one hell of a ride. The ass, on the other hand, was never meant to be used in a sexual way so that territory is completely dry, but to compensate for the dryness is an extra tight entry that will have you cumming in minutes long as there is plenty of lube handy...

I like anal sex personally but the women I end up with are intimidated by the thought of my penis fitting inside their ass so the thought never lands on the table but a man can still fantasize...
Yeah I just rather fuck the pussy when it wet it's the best and when it's creamy even better but everybody knows what they want .