Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Cuckold or swingers?
Old 06-28-2016, 04:39 PM

Default Cuckold or swingers?

Just a question for all out there. Browsing through the site I have noticed, or at least what appears to be a lot of cuckold lifestyle content. Just curious where others stand on how they view themselves, cuckold lifestyle or swingers? For me personally definitely swingers. Hubby is a hunk and plays quite frequently with other women. Our turn on isn't being demeaned or playing the inferior role. Just get off watching each other play. Some of my best orgasms have come from watching him with another woman then joining in to get mine. So just curious

Cuckold
Old 06-28-2016, 09:46 PM

Default Cuckold

Ours is a cuckold relationship. I really wouldn't want to see hubby with another woman and it was a condition before we started that this wouldn't happen. As it turns out hubby doesn't want to be with anyone else anyway.
He gets his kicks out of watching me or hearing about it afterwards.
We don't do humiliation as such (although hubby does like it that my bull is bigger than him for some reason) but we do use chastity.
All our play is consensual - I wouldn't do anything that would hurt hubby emotionally. Much of what we do now was introduced by hubby and the rest we've spoken about and decided to try - some has worked for us and others haven't.

Old 06-28-2016, 11:58 PM

I can appreciate that. I'm glad to hear you two have a solid and open minded marriage. I quite honestly never saw myself doing any of this kind of stuff. Was raised in a rather vanilla household with the "traditional" values. Our swinging basically started by drunken chance. When I realized not only was the world not ending, but I actually enjoyed watching my husband with another woman. Was basically MFF threesomes for a few years then he felt selfish so told me it was my turn. That story is still writing itself lol

Old 06-29-2016, 03:32 AM

We are swingers and have been for 35 yrs and yes I've been shared with many men in MMFMM parties too.

Last edited by whitepussy for BBC; 06-29-2016 at 03:34 AM.. Reason: miss spelling

Old 06-29-2016, 10:15 AM

Hubby and I started out as swingers with white couples where he took an active part. Even after I started doing black men he would still join in. It wasn't until I started doing gangbangs that he began taking a more passive part in the activities, just watching and taking pics and videoes. I started out doing white and Hispanics then moved on to white and black gangbangs. When I got to where I was doing black only gangbangs he became what I would consider a cuckolded husband. I was allowed to fuck whomever I wanted to and as many as I wanted to regardless if he was there or not....Becky
Attached Thumbnails
Cuckold or swingers?-screenshot_2016-06-29-05-56-16-1.jpg   Cuckold or swingers?-screenshot_2016-06-29-05-56-49-1-1.jpg   Cuckold or swingers?-screenshot_2016-06-29-05-56-59-1.jpg  

Old 07-05-2016, 06:02 AM

Definitely swingers here, we both like to play.

Cuckold
Old 07-06-2016, 01:11 PM

Default Cuckold

I have never allowed my husband to have intercourse with me.

Swingers
Old 07-06-2016, 05:06 PM

Default Swingers

We are swingers. We both like to play with fun, hot people (couples, singles and groups of guys) and if that means including BBC, great.

Old 07-08-2016, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooked100 View Post
Ours is a cuckold relationship. I really wouldn't want to see hubby with another woman and it was a condition before we started that this wouldn't happen. As it turns out hubby doesn't want to be with anyone else anyway.
He gets his kicks out of watching me or hearing about it afterwards.
We don't do humiliation as such (although hubby does like it that my bull is bigger than him for some reason) but we do use chastity.
All our play is consensual - I wouldn't do anything that would hurt hubby emotionally. Much of what we do now was introduced by hubby and the rest we've spoken about and decided to try - some has worked for us and others haven't.
I kind of feel like you. We talked about swinging as roleplay but never did it. I dont think I would want him with anyone else but I know he only gets erect now when he pretends I am with someone else so I think he might want me to actually do it but like you I dont want to hurt him but I do want date someone else sometimes. I am still struggling with it I guess

Old 07-09-2016, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondeforreal_2 View Post
I kind of feel like you. We talked about swinging as roleplay but never did it. I dont think I would want him with anyone else but I know he only gets erect now when he pretends I am with someone else so I think he might want me to actually do it but like you I dont want to hurt him but I do want date someone else sometimes. I am still struggling with it I guess
The only real way to find out is to actually sit down and ask him if he's serious. This is what happened to us, there was lots of talk, innuendo and fantasy and in the end I just said that if he really wanted me to do it I would.
I think that it was a bit of a shock to him as he then had to decide if it was what he really wanted and even when he decided that it was he swung back and forth for a while.
Of course once I'd done it the first time it couldn't be undone and there was a lot of angst for both of us but eventually we have settled into a pattern that works for us.