Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

for all you speilbergs out ther
Old 12-14-2016, 03:40 PM

Post for all you speilbergs out ther

Just a couple of questions for all the movie making hubbys out there, why when you edit do you go right to fucking and edit out the meeting and foreplay just my opinion but development is the best part, also where can I find the cutting room floor stuff. also just a reminded talking is allowed tell your participant they don't have to whisper to me it adds a lot when the wife tells the bull what to do or encourages his effort. I've seen a lot just some thoughts. anybody else?

Old 12-14-2016, 07:03 PM

I love to listen to them talking , and then her moaning as he is giving it to her. Wish more of that was included in the clips.

unedited clips
Old 12-14-2016, 08:33 PM

Default unedited clips

does anyone have any unedited clips just raw footage?

Old 12-16-2016, 05:38 AM

It would also help if you're not shaking with the camera like you're Timmy the teenager filming his first flick.

Old 12-16-2016, 03:03 PM

Couldn't agree more! I love that element of the encounters... any conversation and interaction... exchange of knowing looks.... I love to see and hear the husband and wife talking to each other as she gives herself over or is taken, or seduces her "catch of the day".
But I suspect the editing is done primarily at this site, not by the contributors.

Old 02-17-2017, 05:48 AM

You don't really think the site would edit our vids do you? I know we al are different I like what you are saying about the "intro" when I am watching someone else BUT really hard when it's YOU in the video. I'm a nervous talker ...not sexy lol

Last edited by surfkitty; 03-01-2017 at 07:52 AM.. Reason: wanted to say something else

Posting again
Old 02-15-2019, 06:32 AM

Default Posting again

Hubby usually edits. Face shots and fat shots get cut. Maybe I should try to produce a clip? We have HOURS of video. Maybe more face shots can stay but i'm too insecure to not edit out the other.

Tags
film, home, hubby, wife