Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 04-17-2023, 01:11 PM

Absolutely !! Love the attention and turning the guy on. Isnt that why skirts heels and hose were invented

Old 04-26-2023, 06:10 PM

you bet it does
Attached Thumbnails
Ladies does it turn you on when black men stare at your ass?-you-know-i-do-116-.jpg  

Old 04-28-2023, 03:01 PM

It makes me wet when I know I’m being looked at . I love when a black man is aggressive and comes up and touches me. I will usually Blow him where ever I’m at.then have him come over and Fuck me.

Old 04-28-2023, 03:56 PM

Yes, it is a turn on to me especially if he tries unsuccessfully not to look at my ass. Love the attention I get from Black Men when they check out my ass. Most times a give a smile, my way of saying thank you for checking out my ass. Sometimes, if the chemistry is right it has lead to some fun times.

Old 05-08-2023, 10:04 PM

Oh yes it does!

Old 05-09-2023, 05:43 PM

Yeah it's a big turn on knowing i'm being checked out by Black Guys. It makes a girl feel good knowing a guy appreciates how you look, the effort you've gone to to make yourself as sexy as you can and that your choice of clothing for the night has worked. I think i've got a sexy arse and it's nice to have it confirmed, LOL It 100% makes me flirt just that lil bit more x

I like it better when they look at my boobs
Old 05-12-2023, 08:16 PM

Default I like it better when they look at my boobs

When they look at my chest I can see the looks and smiles on their faces. When they look at my butt, I can't see their faces. I do like to wear a thong bathing suit to the beach. So I guess I like it.

Old 05-14-2023, 05:32 PM

I love it when black men feast their eyes on my bare tits. I worked in a touch club and enjoyed it very much. It was a real rush to take off my clothes in front of a bunch of black men and see the looks on their faces when they saw my 34dds. Even better when I showed them my ass and pussy. They paid a cover fee to touch. It was a great place to work. Lots of sucking licking and fucking. Miss those days.

as a hubby, it turns me on to see it
Old 04-21-2024, 12:15 AM

Default as a hubby, it turns me on to see it

I love it when I see a group of black guys at the mall eyeing my wife as she's walking through the mall. I try to walk behind her when I see a group of black guys so I can see them and hear any comments. I LOVE it when they comment about fucking her. I just wish my wife would take me up on fucking some.