Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 05-10-2017, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotcple66x View Post
That's great,just take time to figure it out.
I'm trying! Real hard! But every time I think someone in the community is giving me advice that will help me remove the ideas from my brain, they tell me to give in or that I'm going to be converted, and it sends me right over. I feel helpless.

Old 05-11-2017, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylia1272 View Post
I'm trying! Real hard! But every time I think someone in the community is giving me advice that will help me remove the ideas from my brain, they tell me to give in or that I'm going to be converted, and it sends me right over. I feel helpless.
Maybe you should just try oral sex on a couple Black guys first. If nothing else it might at least sate your desire for Black cock. Actually in many ways worshipping a Black guy that way is more intimate. Being converted is mostly a mind thing and a desire to serve.

Old 04-12-2019, 01:01 PM

my wife has always has a looser pussy. I love it and if it gets stretched out, we don't care

Old 04-12-2019, 01:03 PM

Quote:
This part kind of scares me. I've never actually been with a black guy, and like I mentioned a long while ago I'm trying to figure out where these thoughts and urges are coming from and why I can't get them to go away. I'm not even the most experienced person, and I think my vagina stopped aging at 14 (lol).

What scares me is that being stretched would eventually remain that way, as if I were permanently branded. I also don't know if that would change my sex life when it comes to regular sized guys. Interesting to read these comments!
don't let that stop you. go big and black

Old 04-12-2019, 01:05 PM

Quote:
my wife isn't converted yet anyways. her pussy has been loose forever. the bbc she fucks don't change it

Tight pussy
Old 04-18-2019, 01:40 PM

Default Tight pussy

Husband and I have been swinging/sharing for 40 yrs now. So I ask him if my pussy was loose after 100s of cocks fucking me ! He laughed and said yes at the end of the evening after you’ve been banged by 4 or 5 your a little loose and gaping. But he continued to say by the next day your pussy mussels have tightened up and your back to normal. Yes I’ve had 2 baby’s slide out of my pussy so I know I’m not as tight as when we got married.

Old 04-18-2019, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitepussy for BBC View Post
Husband and I have been swinging/sharing for 40 yrs now. So I ask him if my pussy was loose after 100s of cocks fucking me ! He laughed and said yes at the end of the evening after you’ve been banged by 4 or 5 your a little loose and gaping. But he continued to say by the next day your pussy mussels have tightened up and your back to normal. Yes I’ve had 2 baby’s slide out of my pussy so I know I’m not as tight as when we got married.
Like you I’ve spread my legs for hundreds of men since Jr. High School including more gangbangs than I can remember. After all that and three kids my pussy is not as tight as it once was but it tightens back up after a good fucking no matter how many I give it up to....Becky

Old 04-18-2019, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Very nice!
and I absolutely love that feeling of my sweet wife....

For awhile
Old 04-19-2019, 02:17 PM

Default For awhile

My wife experienced 5 men over the years that were at the top end of the "big cock" chart. Two of them lived with us for about 3 years each in a "co-husband" lifestyle. The 2nd was a black man with a true measured thick 11 inches plus, and they fucked like newlyweds daily at least twice a day. Always right after he got home from work and again at bedtime during the week and weekends when they got up in the morning, sometime in the early afternoon and again at bedtime. Always after her 5 days of " out of service," as she called it, she had tightened up and he would have to take it easy on her until she was able to take him fully again.

A little side note was that when he was finally able to get her "stretched open again" and get his big cock completely in her, was that it had both of them worked up and he would begin pounding the hell out of her and she would be begging him to fuck her harder. All the other times he was able to slide right in and begin fucking her.

I noticed that a month or two after he moved to Oregon for his being promoted into a new position that she had tightened back up to "normal". From then on anytime she was fucked by a man in the thick 8-10 range she was back to normal in a day or so.

Old 04-20-2019, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Over time does a moderate tight pussy end up with lots a room in it?
The short replay is: no it does not.
she just start setting higher standards for fucking.