Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Hubs Place
Old 03-30-2017, 09:29 PM

Default Hubs Place

Is the husband allowed to play or is he denied sex?

why would you want to
Old 03-30-2017, 11:11 PM

Default why would you want to

don't even considere= looking or wanting to get involved nothing compares to sex with mine

My hubby has E.D.
Old 03-31-2017, 04:22 AM

Default My hubby has E.D.

He doesn't get hard anymore but he can still cum. He likes to watch a younger guy fuckme , cum in me and then he can just stick his little limp dick in my messy pussy and just cum. Everyone is satisfied.

Old 04-08-2017, 06:10 PM

The husband's place is to prepare the drinks when your wife comes with her bull, ask for food if she is hungry. And tomorrow being Sunday I'll have to clean his car

Depends
Old 04-15-2017, 06:14 PM

Default Depends

When a couple decides how to do it, that's how they do it...for them. The denial and humiliation thing would never be an option for us. For others- it gets them going.

Old 04-16-2017, 03:28 PM

Totally agree with acquiescent wife. I'm not into the wimp humiliation thing at all and neither is she. Not knocking it at all, but want to start pointing it out on this site because there is a wide range of men who are into this and we only tend to hear from the guys who like the humiliation thing. that's something different from getting off on your wife fucking a hot guy right next to you. I don't consider it humiliating, its just sexy. so this thing we all like on this site is not monolithic. She's still into being with me only and there's no way she'd have any interest in me unless I was very masculine. I just also really get off on watching her and sharing her and following him when he's done, and she loves a big strong dark skinned man with a big bareback cock - and that's just hot. we've been together for 14 years so something is working.

Always husband's
Old 04-17-2017, 04:12 AM

Default Always husband's

We always have had a great sex life. We enjoy adding the occasional couple and multiple men to our fun and enjoyment. I like to fuck and men need a place to stick their cock and cum.

Agree
Old 07-01-2020, 04:48 AM

Default Agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by susu56 View Post
He doesn't get hard anymore but he can still cum. He likes to watch a younger guy fuckme , cum in me and then he can just stick his little limp dick in my messy pussy and just cum. Everyone is satisfied.
I completely agree. This is the exact scenario that we practice. My hub also has ED, so he watches and enjoys whatever he wants after a lover has made a mess inside me. Its not for everyone, but it works for us, and I get the true sexual satisfaction I desire

Old 07-01-2020, 07:02 PM

I think to each his own. There are all variety of men on this site and in the world. I know a black guy who loves his wife to be fucked by white guys. He brings her over dressed in the shortest dresses and stripper shoes. He says he likes to see white cock sliding into his wife's very dark mouth. He'll pull out his cock and start jacking off while he watches.

Once I caught him looking over to me as I waited my turn. He asked if I'd like to be fluffed and I agreed. It was clear he had been paying attention to his wife because he could suck like I'd never had. And I had shot at least 20 hot loads down his wife's throat!

I knew he wanted my cum because I could feel his finger inching up my thigh and until he plunged it up my ass. As he searched for my prostate I couldn't hold it. I yelled for his wife to get over there and finish me off. She got down and swallowed my cock while he moved around and stuck his tongue in ass. She was sucking my cock and he was fucking my ass as fast as he could. I shot a very large load on her face and mouth. As she cleaned me with her tongue I found out why he ]had tongued me so well. I could feel him pushing 9 inches of hard black cock into my ass. At first it hurt like hell but then I got into the rhythm and starting pushing back. I was rewarded with a huge load shot in my ass. As he pulled out his wife immediately began soothing my sore ass by tonguing his cum out.

Old 08-21-2020, 09:58 AM

It’s different for all of us although each has some similarities. I had no idea I was truly a gay fem bottom. My place was being dressed as fem as possible ready to serve the superior black cock and serve I did!
My Dick was never big & I always came to fast which led me to being a major premature ejaculator. Usually on the outside of my wife’s pussy & then instantly limp. I wanted her to get fucked properly.
So we did it & it was amazing for both of us! The best sex either of us ever had & for both of us it was all about his big black cock. This was the eye opening experience that caused her to cut me off 17 years ago & for me to realize I wanted cock....not pussy
Over the years I serviced almost all of her black lovers. Her very first one feminized & groomed new to be a black mans bitch & I have been a total Faggot ever since. It’s who & what I am & I wouldn’t change it.

SCC

Last edited by Sissy Chloe Cocksucker; 08-21-2020 at 10:22 AM..