Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Caribbean BBC hotspots - be specific please
Old 06-12-2017, 05:18 PM

Default Caribbean BBC hotspots - be specific please

All,

Please be specific in your responses - we hope this post will be updated and help everyone have fun their very first visit. Please try to stay on topic.

We've never been to the Caribbean. We'd like specific advice on where to go and where to stay to easily meet nice fit BBC, whether on the beach or at a bar. We are only looking for BBC.

Ideally we want a laid back island or beach where being topless or nude is acceptable so she can see what she's gonna get and everyone is comfortable with nudity or at least semi-nudity. Beachside bars are good to loosen her up.

Although we are not the club or resort types, feel free to recommend any place. We prefer smaller hotels, B&Bs, or bungalos with beach access. And we'd like it physically safe as possible, so no worries - not talking about condoms. Barebacking and creampies sought. She likes em really big, like horse big, and I always follow up after. FYI, we are not into the humiliation/denial thing at all. Not knocking it - just not us and especially not me - I wanna feel her.

We like sailing (Virgin Islands any good?), reef snorkling, boating, fishing, hiking, and beach lounging with a bungalo nearby. A place with a bar or late night parties would be great.

We are aware of this post but it really isn't specific enough: https://www.iloveinterracial.com/for...liday-sex.html

And if you're a local (Austin/SA/Houston) fit very hung BBC, we're back on the market.

Thanks in advance.

Old 06-13-2017, 05:42 PM

You have many options. Jamaica is a top choice. Negril has some amazing beaches.
Also so does Montego Bay. Domincian Republic and Cuba are also not bad with either.
All have plenty of men just be careful with STD's you probably should use protection.
Been muliplte times to all those islands. Not gay just know what happens down there with married white women.

Old 06-13-2017, 07:12 PM

Thanks- great post. I/we would be very interested in some specific answers as well.
Di

Old 06-15-2017, 01:47 PM

You best bet would be Jamaica. I would suggest going to Hedonism. Negril does have great beaches as do many on the Caribbean countries. It would be pretty easy to get BBC on most of the countries. Nude beaches are found in Jamaica, most if the French and Dutch islands e.g Orient beach in St.Martin. I think Hawks bill Beach in Antigua is also clothing optional. I can personally vouch for Orient Beach in St.Martin and Hedonism ll resort in Jamaica since I have been to both.
I would 200% suggest that you use condoms since STDs are a definitely a concern.
I'm orginally from Barbados and lived in Trinidad also, there's lots of fun to be has in the West Indies islands!!

Old 06-15-2017, 08:07 PM

True in all respects, esp the need for condoms.

Old 06-15-2017, 11:37 PM

Thanks for all the info so far. guess she's spoiled by having a regular guy we both trust. condoms it is.

Old 08-06-2017, 08:59 AM

Great post and question to ask. Looking at a Carribean vacation next year ourselves and yes sadly, condoms will be a mus. Like you Kellie has a regular BBC that leaves big loads in her too.

Old 08-06-2017, 10:04 PM

hot loads are the best to follow up on. tell us how the vacation turns out. feel free to pm.