Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   why do i want to be breed by bbc (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/1378-why-do-i-want-breed-bbc.html)

dramz 04-23-2010 12:18 AM

the only way to control fantasy is to give in to it, do it ;)

y_tia 04-25-2010 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frank&jolean (Post 6506)
my wife has two black babies and i love how it makes her look like a hoe

mmmmm sassy

y_tia 04-25-2010 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dramz (Post 6516)
the only way to control fantasy is to give in to it, do it ;)

winks i have am now 2weeks gone

xx

y_tia 04-25-2010 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightcaster (Post 6515)
After I had my daughter I started trying again with some black friends of ours. I felt I didnt want her to grow up alone as my two other children are in college.

oh your so sweet xxx

y_tia 04-28-2010 11:14 PM

officially confirmed i am now preg had urine test results done at local doctors.

have a guess is it hubbys?

winks xx

candycane13 06-09-2010 04:46 PM

lets talk

Quote:

Originally Posted by m4272000 (Post 5790)
I want to breed a white woman. But all the ones I have met so far are all fakes and a waste of my time. I wish there was some one serious near me that wants to be breed by a BBC cause I am ready and willing.

reach me,i want bred

JoEllen 06-09-2010 09:14 PM

I'm in my 40's and can't have anymore babies but I would love to be knocked up by one of my bulls. I just love the feeling of total surrender as one of my bulls unloads his seed deep inside of me. I always go bareback with them.

husbandwife 07-19-2010 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bullballslover (Post 5795)
I know how you feel. I spend hours imagining me belly swollen with a Black baby and the pride I would feel at having been chosen to be bred by superior Black seed.

The only thing holding me back from being blessed is money to support the fatherless child as I would never expect or want help from my Bull. Like most, in my ideal pregnancy the dad could have been one of many who sprayed my egg that day.

You're right that the bull should not be expected to support or raise the baby. Find a nice white boy to help you support the baby. There are a lot of white males who would like to have the opportunity of offering child support to white women who have babies with black men without having to be married to them

dashinglad2010 07-19-2010 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by husbandwife (Post 9124)
You're right that the bull should not be expected to support or raise the baby. Find a nice white boy to help you support the baby. There are a lot of white males who would like to have the opportunity of offering child support to white women who have babies with black men without having to be married to them

Wait a minute here!! I'm an African-American male and this post is ridiculous! You're saying that all we are is mandingo-slinging, baby-making losers?? Really???? I find that very derogatory on so many levels. What if the brotherman chooses to stay with his white female fuck-buddy and raise the child? After all, it IS a black baby now. If it were me having inpregnated you, rest assured I'd want to be a part of my child's life. I'd never leave my child to be in the hands of total strangers. Maybe these other sorry-ass losers who got out of jail and are shiftless bums looking to get into the swank industry are like that, but that's their pathetic asses. Me personally, OTOH, am NOT. :confused:

knucklefucker 03-16-2011 05:44 AM

Hey, I got on the pill so my husband woudn't get me pregnant.
I got off the pill because the risk of getting pregnant by the bbc is just too erotic.