Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

why do i want to be breed by bbc
Old 03-28-2010, 03:10 AM

Default why do i want to be breed by bbc

I have been feeling broody for a little wile now but keep fantasising about being breeded by bbc.

any thoughts as to why?

i adore bbc sex and hubby is cuckold.

mwah xx

Old 03-28-2010, 04:37 AM

maybe you should let it happen :-)

breed
Old 03-28-2010, 08:04 AM

Default breed

Maybe its because your starting to give in to the whole experience. I have often wondered about breeding someones willing wife. I am a single black male who absolutely loves white pussy and that is all i fuck. I have always slept with white girls in high school and college and white women since. As I got older I began to understand the experience more than just the sex. White women and black men have the best sex and make the most gorgeous children. Its only natural that when two different spectrums combine so well as if it were meant to be. Interracial sex is meant to be without condoms and if the female is breed then thats the bonus of the intense desires that each side brings out of each other. I open to the idea and if anyone is near charlotte, NC then we should chat. Also I wanna know how the women feel about thier black cock without a condom. Is it meant to be that way or no?

Impregnation
Old 03-28-2010, 12:48 PM

Default Impregnation

For a white woman to become black-pregnant is neither good nor bad ....
but natural!

If being fucked unprotected is you -
then go for it!

Of course, checking that your lover is disease free first -
is absolutely essential!

Hugs

Old 03-29-2010, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by y_tia View Post
I have been feeling broody for a little wile now but keep fantasising about being breeded by bbc.

any thoughts as to why?

i adore bbc sex and hubby is cuckold.

mwah xx
I want to breed a white woman. But all the ones I have met so far are all fakes and a waste of my time. I wish there was some one serious near me that wants to be breed by a BBC cause I am ready and willing.

Old 03-29-2010, 02:35 PM

I know how you feel. I spend hours imagining me belly swollen with a Black baby and the pride I would feel at having been chosen to be bred by superior Black seed.

The only thing holding me back from being blessed is money to support the fatherless child as I would never expect or want help from my Bull. Like most, in my ideal pregnancy the dad could have been one of many who sprayed my egg that day.

Old 04-10-2010, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullballslover View Post
I know how you feel. I spend hours imagining me belly swollen with a Black baby and the pride I would feel at having been chosen to be bred by superior Black seed.

The only thing holding me back from being blessed is money to support the fatherless child as I would never expect or want help from my Bull. Like most, in my ideal pregnancy the dad could have been one of many who sprayed my egg that day.
mmm naugfhty minx just like me xxxx mwah

Old 04-10-2010, 02:23 AM

I too would like to be bred by a black bull. Actually I have tried to be bred going off the pill but never got pregnant even though I was in the middle of my cycle. Finally realizing how wonderful being fucked by a black man was came to late for me as I was already in my mid 40's and not very fertile anymore. It makes me sad as I would love to carry a black man's baby!

Old 04-12-2010, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by derbydog3 View Post
I too would like to be bred by a black bull. Actually I have tried to be bred going off the pill but never got pregnant even though I was in the middle of my cycle. Finally realizing how wonderful being fucked by a black man was came to late for me as I was already in my mid 40's and not very fertile anymore. It makes me sad as I would love to carry a black man's baby!
ooh baby dont be sad it'll happen for you soon.

Am roughly a daya way fro mid cycle wish me luck.

any ideas what to wear??

mwah xx

Old 04-12-2010, 12:32 PM

y-tia I adore your avatar worshiping those Black balls properly.

I almost broke out in tears this weekend. I saw three single women ranging in age from about 18 to late thirties all shopping together at the mall and each one was pushing a stroller with Black babies! The oldest was seeded with twins!

Naturally there was not a Bull to be seen with them anywhere and I could swear the older and younger of the three were mom and daughter. I was half tempted to ask the lucky girls if there was some Black breeder club around or if they all got pregged up by the same Bull.