Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 04-12-2010, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullballslover View Post
y-tia I adore your avatar worshiping those Black balls properly.

I almost broke out in tears this weekend. I saw three single women ranging in age from about 18 to late thirties all shopping together at the mall and each one was pushing a stroller with Black babies! The oldest was seeded with twins!

Naturally there was not a Bull to be seen with them anywhere and I could swear the older and younger of the three were mom and daughter. I was half tempted to ask the lucky girls if there was some Black breeder club around or if they all got pregged up by the same Bull.
oh thanks babes, just checked my temps and not at peak yet but anyday now

xxx

Old 04-13-2010, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by y_tia View Post
I have been feeling broody for a little wile now but keep fantasising about being breeded by bbc.

any thoughts as to why?

i adore bbc sex and hubby is cuckold.

mwah xx
Because you, your mind, body and soul wants and crave having a BBC shooting a large load of hot sperm deep inside your cervix and impregnating you with a black man baby.

Old 04-13-2010, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullballslover View Post
y-tia I adore your avatar worshiping those Black balls properly.

I almost broke out in tears this weekend. I saw three single women ranging in age from about 18 to late thirties all shopping together at the mall and each one was pushing a stroller with Black babies! The oldest was seeded with twins!

Naturally there was not a Bull to be seen with them anywhere and I could swear the older and younger of the three were mom and daughter. I was half tempted to ask the lucky girls if there was some Black breeder club around or if they all got pregged up by the same Bull.
I hope that someday I get the opportunity to properly seed a white woman.

It's too bad that more women on here aren't serious about breeding.

Old 04-18-2010, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4272000 View Post
Because you, your mind, body and soul wants and crave having a BBC shooting a large load of hot sperm deep inside your cervix and impregnating you with a black man baby.
mm thanks babes

i did the deed and hope i get the result just have to be patient now

xx

ps. am getting nrevous biting my nails

Old 04-18-2010, 12:18 PM

It is an amazing feeling to know that you have accepted a black mans baby (at least for me it was) both of my younger children are bi-racial.

Old 04-19-2010, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightcaster View Post
It is an amazing feeling to know that you have accepted a black mans baby (at least for me it was) both of my younger children are bi-racial.
thanks for msg mwah made me relaz alittlle as was getting butterflies.

xxx

Old 04-19-2010, 10:24 AM

Are you kidding!!!???? wow this is one strange little community, I'll be taking my leave from here after this. What selfish loser would knock a woman up because of some weird fetish knowing that there is a 99% chance they are not going to be in that child's life? You see it's morons like you (yes morons go to college too, I met loads of them) that make this world so messed up and guys like you (potentially, given your sentiment) that create the horrendous fatherless child statistics in the African American community. Obama was right on the money in his criticism of that.

Old 04-20-2010, 10:57 PM

quick update:

its now been 6days and gone through 3 preg tests and negative as of yet.

but not sure but feeling different breasts are feeling alittle sore and heavier than normal.

mwah xx

Old 04-21-2010, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendonz View Post
Are you kidding!!!???? wow this is one strange little community, I'll be taking my leave from here after this. What selfish loser would knock a woman up because of some weird fetish knowing that there is a 99% chance they are not going to be in that child's life? You see it's morons like you (yes morons go to college too, I met loads of them) that make this world so messed up and guys like you (potentially, given your sentiment) that create the horrendous fatherless child statistics in the African American community. Obama was right on the money in his criticism of that.
We all have an opinions and make choices in life. All of your and opinions and the choices we make are done mainly on what we believe it best for us and not others. Me, you, them and us don;t want to be told how to live our lives. But your harsh opinion, whether for or against are still welcome and duly noted.

Bred BBC
Old 04-21-2010, 04:56 AM

Default Bred BBC

My youngest daughter is half black and I loved knowing I was pregnant with my lover's black baby, so did my hubby (white cuck), It was the hottest sexiest thing I've ever felt. My daughter is almost two now and I've been trying for a second by bareback all the time with more black men than we can count, but I'm 46 now and it just isn't happening so far. It isn't because I'm not filled with black seed all the time, (white hubby doesn't have balls, he really is a eunuch, but he isn't allowed to bother my pussy anyway.)

Last edited by eunuch67; 04-21-2010 at 05:00 AM..