Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 04-21-2010, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by y_tia View Post
quick update:

its now been 6days and gone through 3 preg tests and negative as of yet.

but not sure but feeling different breasts are feeling alittle sore and heavier than normal.

mwah xx
Hey

How you doing sexy? Loving your breeding blog
really hope it happens soon, your fione ass body would look so hot
with a swollen tummy and black baby growing in you ! Anyway where in London
are you ? I m a toned hung black african male, fertile, 28yrs old, 6ft 2 6 pack and toned with a thick fat 9.5" BBC. i just messaged you. pls drop me an email.

K x

Old 04-21-2010, 03:53 PM

My wife. Is 32 and loves blk men. I adore her and clean up as told we have great marriage we go to nc all the time

breeding
Old 04-21-2010, 04:08 PM

Talking breeding

The thought of a black mans overly thick and long cock pressing it fat mushroom stopper against a white woman's cervix and forcing sperm into it simply because there is no other place for it to go is so desireable to me!

Old 04-21-2010, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eunuch67 View Post
My youngest daughter is half black and I loved knowing I was pregnant with my lover's black baby, so did my hubby (white cuck), It was the hottest sexiest thing I've ever felt. My daughter is almost two now and I've been trying for a second by bareback all the time with more black men than we can count, but I'm 46 now and it just isn't happening so far. It isn't because I'm not filled with black seed all the time, (white hubby doesn't have balls, he really is a eunuch, but he isn't allowed to bother my pussy anyway.)
Oh nice, thanks for the msg and hope it happens for you soon if thats what you want

mwah xx

Old 04-21-2010, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedevo View Post
My wife. Is 32 and loves blk men. I adore her and clean up as told we have great marriage we go to nc all the time
Nice does is she on pill if yes she should come off its so much better as pill inhibits certain hormones which when we arent on the pill makes it mmm such more wild and sexully fulfilling/

xx

Old 04-21-2010, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shpgrl13 View Post
The thought of a black mans overly thick and long cock pressing it fat mushroom stopper against a white woman's cervix and forcing sperm into it simply because there is no other place for it to go is so desireable to me!

mmmm only way for it to happen, you tried it yet?

xx

why would you want a niglet
Old 04-22-2010, 03:35 AM

Default why would you want a niglet

Quote:
Originally Posted by derbydog3 View Post
I too would like to be bred by a black bull. Actually I have tried to be bred going off the pill but never got pregnant even though I was in the middle of my cycle. Finally realizing how wonderful being fucked by a black man was came to late for me as I was already in my mid 40's and not very fertile anymore. It makes me sad as I would love to carry a black man's baby!

stupid ass white women, just keep sucking that nigga dick

Old 04-22-2010, 11:13 AM

Babe like me,our mind's are opening up,and what to explore,and try new things.I,thought I wood never want to do phat white juicy pussy,or white women at all,but I find you Them very attractive,and receptive.So when n Rome,do as the Romans do"let it flow".

Old 04-22-2010, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by y_tia View Post
oh thanks babes, just checked my temps and not at peak yet but anyday now

xxx
my wife has two black babies and i love how it makes her look like a hoe

Old 04-22-2010, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eunuch67 View Post
My youngest daughter is half black and I loved knowing I was pregnant with my lover's black baby, so did my hubby (white cuck), It was the hottest sexiest thing I've ever felt. My daughter is almost two now and I've been trying for a second by bareback all the time with more black men than we can count, but I'm 46 now and it just isn't happening so far. It isn't because I'm not filled with black seed all the time, (white hubby doesn't have balls, he really is a eunuch, but he isn't allowed to bother my pussy anyway.)
After I had my daughter I started trying again with some black friends of ours. I felt I didnt want her to grow up alone as my two other children are in college.