Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

What makes a girl go from not liking to liking BBC
Old 09-01-2017, 01:30 PM

Default What makes a girl go from not liking to liking BBC

I have discussed this with several of my friends and we all agree. We didn't really start out simply liking black guys it just sort of happened...by accident mostly. For me it was a drunken holiday and this cute guy from St Lucia made me laugh and we got it on in a club. From there is just grew and grew....not least due to me discovering the sexy bodies and HUGE cocks on some of these guys. For their part, they love blonde hair and blue eyes and I got sooo much more attention in black clubs than in the normal white bars etc.#
So whats your story girls?
Attached Thumbnails
What makes a girl go from not liking to liking BBC-20170807_210620_edited.jpg   What makes a girl go from not liking to liking BBC-img_20141012_192523.jpg  

Old 09-02-2017, 05:37 AM

Pale skin and red hair tip to toe gets quite a lot of attention but even more so by black men. It sees to me that although rare most white men prefer the red locks be trimmed or shaved. Whereas the black men I have been with seem to enjoy parting a full grown red mane with both their tongues and wonderful BBC's

Old 09-02-2017, 01:55 PM

In my 20s, pretty naïve, was told by husband that his boss, whom I had met a few times, liked me and wanted to have an arrangement that would benefit hubby, jr.exec in training. It turned out to be beneficial for him but I did not care fro my part. He was much older, had a belly, was not amusing. The sex was ok, nothing more. After about 6 mos , I had gone to his home on an "assignment". His wife was gone, but his nephew was visiting. The boss said the boy (closer to my age) would join us. His technique was so much better and he did have a lovely cock that I enjoyed it thoroughly. We became an item, annoying hubby, and in time he had me meet others. It has been wonderful.
BTW We got divorced.

Tags
bbc, curious, first experience, first time