Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Married/Boyfriend -VS- SIngle women…
Old 09-19-2017, 08:07 AM

Default Married/Boyfriend -VS- SIngle women…

Which has better skills? Which fucks the best?
I can state hands down that married women, at least in my case, fuck me the best.
If they're not cheating then they're usually getting the same lame dick sessions for years without any regards to pre or post sex so they're ecstatic to get better dick. They fuck like it's their last day on earth, lol.

Old 09-24-2017, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbrowski View Post
Which has better skills? Which fucks the best?
I can state hands down that married women, at least in my case, fuck me the best.
If they're not cheating then they're usually getting the same lame dick sessions for years without any regards to pre or post sex so they're ecstatic to get better dick. They fuck like it's their last day on earth, lol.

It stands to reason. I would presume the sex lives of most white wives, especially after they've been married for 10 years or more, has been reduced to a boring repetition with little or no foreplay or real passion. So it's no wonder why these wives, when under the driving hips of a virile black lover, would fuck "like it's their last day on earth". This is what you'ed expect when these wives are getting the best fucking of their lives.....the discovery is a wake up call to what they've been missing all their married life.

It's comforting to know that Jim has been so successful in providing the "service" these white wives need. The problem is convincing the many other wives out there, suffering from the same deprivation, to avail themselves of the obvious remedy.... a black lover.

Old 09-26-2017, 08:51 AM

It's not just white women; all women cheat.