Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Cockolded black man
Old 09-22-2017, 06:40 PM

Default Cockolded black man

Just now getting the time to post our experience last weekend. We had a swing party last weekend and invited some couples and singles from a local club we go to. We had five couples and two singles show up. One of the singles was a beautiful black lady in her mid forties. There were two black couples that came and the rest were white couples and one single guy(white).
Well we knew the one single lady that we knew was coming showed up with her husband and all of the other women including myself were excited. We were quite disappointed when he dropped his pants because he was caged. And I mean it was a very restricted cage even around his balls. She explained her family was old school and forced her to marry within her race. But she never wanted children by him or any other black man. She went on to tell us she had three kids by white lovers in the past. Well over the course of the night after the guys (white only) got cumming inside her pussy or ass he was instructed to lick up the excess dripping from her holes.
She instructed him the rest on the lady's in the room needed cleaned too and to get busy. He had been told to keep his hands behind his back and only use his tounge to clean our holes.
He kept busy for quite a few hours till one of the guys ask if he was available to suck cock and take it up the ass. She smiled and said yes I've been told he gives good head but has only been fucked in the ass a few times. Well us wives sat up and took notice as one of the guys sitting in a chair instructed him to give him a blow job and make sure to swallow. To say the least this guy had been cockolded for years and was well trained by his wife.

Old 09-23-2017, 08:10 AM

Wow, that must be a rarity because just about every person that has contacted me has been a cuck male not the other way around. Matter of fact I contacted what I thought was a single female and "she" stated that she looking for a cuck relationship so I'm thinking it was a dude on a fake page or she has a cuck boyfriend or the like.
If this woman is in her fourties I doubt if anyone was "forcing" her to marry within her race.
The ultra majority of people get involved within their own race because its the natural order of selection.
Within my circle of associates of black men & woman I would state that 90% of the men have no desire to have sex or be in a relationdhip with a white woman and 99% of the black women I know and have sex with have no desire to have sex with or be in a relationship with a white man and these are an extremely diverse group of people.

Old 09-23-2017, 12:17 PM

Hubby and I did several same room swaps with a black couple several years ago. It was wonderful!....Becky
Attached Thumbnails
Cockolded black man-screenshot_2015-09-24-04-21-08-1-1.jpg  

Cuck
Old 09-24-2017, 04:38 AM

Default Cuck

Jim I believe she has been married for twenty years or more. All I know it was the first time I'd seen a black man in a cock cage. He must have been cucked for a loooong time because he preformed his dutys with out hesitation or arguments.