Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Mother's day gangbangs
Old 10-05-2017, 03:48 AM

Default Mother's day gangbangs

I came with an idea a few months ago.

Why not celebrate mother's day, a recognition of motherhood and fertility... by basically having some moms gamgbanged by black guys???

The rules:
You have to be a mother.. even if you're also a grandmother.
This gangbang lasts over a 24 hour period starting sometime mother's day and ending 24 hours later.
The mother is confined to one location like her house or a hotel room or an acreage.. She cannot leave the premises for 24 hours.. but her negro sperm donors can.
Every nigger that attends has to cum in her mommy pussy at least twice. When you aren't fucking her you can drink water, rest leave and come back later when you're good to go.
Every single load of nigger sperm can only go in her vagina. She a mom and has to harvest nigger seed like a mom.
Black men are expected to brag about what a good mom she is... how big her tits are.. how amazing her pussy is.. her hips etc. Her tits get groped and fondled by black guys a lot.
If the mom tries to escape you're allowed to restrain her spread eagle if necessary until mother's day is over.
Even if she begs to suck you off or jerk you off you don't cum anywhere but in or all over her pussy.
If her pussy isn't a cum soaked fucking mess by the end of the day you guys aren't trying.
The mom picks half the men her husband the other half. So she may have to fuck black guys she's never even met before! Divorced moms and widows may pick all the men themselves.

There should be at least 2 niggers there per kid she has given birth to. Adoptions don't count.
So a mother of 4 can expect to be spread eagle for 8 black guys.
Use lots of lube... and lots of water.
It is preferred that black men attending do not have any orgasms 48 hours prior to mother's day.. make sure that first payload is like marking your territory.

The mom and her husband are allowed to record the entire event.
The mom her husband or the black men are encouraged to collect excess sperm in a masonry jar with a lid... so she has a reminder of how much nigger jizz they put inside her. If it takes more CONTAINERS keep going...

So what do you think... moms???

Old 10-05-2017, 08:59 AM

I don't think I have ever done it on Mother's day but I pretty much have been there and done that. With and without my husband being present. I've never tried to escape either. Why would I. Getting gangbanged was the reason I was there in the first place....Becky
Attached Thumbnails
Mother's day gangbangs-screenshot_2017-10-02-07-44-34-1-1-1.jpg  

Last edited by florida hubby; 10-05-2017 at 09:04 AM..

Old 10-05-2017, 12:10 PM

Great idea indeed but I was thinking why restrict it to moms? Why not include wannabe moms? The only rule should be that they must be in their fertile period. I'm sure the bulls will try extra hard to knock them up and plant a baby in their wombs.

Hmm
Old 10-05-2017, 09:09 PM

Default Hmm

Old 10-06-2017, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geraldene View Post
Great idea indeed but I was thinking why restrict it to moms? Why not include wannabe moms? The only rule should be that they must be in their fertile period. I'm sure the bulls will try extra hard to knock them up and plant a baby in their wombs.
Good point.. sure if you want to get black bred on mother's day go for it!!! Just hope the mother to be survives...

Old 10-06-2017, 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
I don't think I have ever done it on Mother's day but I pretty much have been there and done that. With and without my husband being present. I've never tried to escape either. Why would I. Getting gangbanged was the reason I was there in the first place....Becky
Exactly what you're built for. Not all wives have tracked down as many black sperm donors as you have. Awesome most of your year is just like This!!! Obviously why you have do many great pics.. actual gangbang.