Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Seeking interracial couple for dance videos
Old 10-17-2017, 06:13 AM

Default Seeking interracial couple for dance videos

I am seeking an interracial couple to dance to hip hop music “club style” or “freak dancing”. The idea is to have a busty slender blonde woman and a black man who are amateurs dance to a few songs such as “Rock yo Hips”, “Shawty got Low” , and “Cyclone” etc.

The woman would be in a low cut tight crop top, and daisy dukes and the guy can wear whatever. The camera never moves, it is stationed. The guy grinds his crotch against her ass, feels her chest, thighs, ass, etc and she feels his crotch. I would like the guy to pretend the camera is not there at all, and the woman smiles and waves and gives the middle finger to the camera a couple times a song.

I am hiring for several of these videos, not for resale, it’s just something that I can’t find on the internet. Pay is negotiable and payment methods is negotiable.

Rob
Attached Thumbnails
Seeking interracial couple for dance videos-12f48866-a3ca-4bce-95d0-a767f5a2515a.jpg   Seeking interracial couple for dance videos-d647a6e4-12bc-4590-9567-23c9bc7f79ba.jpg   Seeking interracial couple for dance videos-e42c9292-47f1-44c7-9d0e-fadcdd5435c2.jpg  

I get the idea.
Old 10-17-2017, 04:05 PM

Default I get the idea.

Ahaaaa! So you want to create or set up a context, right? Of some leacherous, promiscuous, irresponsible well-endowed urban thug grinding up on some rebellious white chic who is geting off on giving a raised finger to society, as she doesnt give a flying f because she is working to getting pounded by some hung black guy, right?

And where do you intend to post these photos? On some mainstream or majority white male site to rub the "controversy" and "taboo" element of it into the faces of white people and get them riled up enough to drop hateful and angry comments?

You could do a lot better, ... like go the whole hog and offer to paint the guy with fake tattoos, and to give him fake gold teeth and also give him a doo-rag to wear or a sideways worn baseball cap as well.

Any chance you might want to get a latino guy, or asian or hawaiian/polynesian type guy to grind up on a white girl in that same pose? No, I didn't think so...it wouldn't produce the same strong visceral reaction that a black guy doing it, would it?

No doubt you are a white guy. Disturbing thing is, you will probably find some black men on here who are just about dumb enough to fall for such BS.

Last edited by TallShawty; 10-17-2017 at 04:17 PM..

No, it is simply what I want to see
Old 10-17-2017, 05:24 PM

Default No, it is simply what I want to see

Sorry Tallshawty.... if it is what I want to see then that is what I want. It is no different than selecting a video to watch in the videos section rather than another one. It is simply dancing that is all.
It is for my personal collection that is all.
If I wanted to hire a latino couple I would. If I wanted to hire a black woman and white man dancing I would. If I wanted a blowjob video between 2 males I would. In this case I want to see a black guy and white woman dancing, that is all.
Do you have a degree in psychology? I thought not.
If some couple wants extra cash to dance like in some of the club photos in the photo section I will hire them. That is all there is to it.