Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

White women
Old 10-26-2017, 11:53 AM

Default White women

I believe it has gone viral. I am just absolutely amazed by the shear volume of white women, young and mature, married and single, that have and do take Black cock. Think about this, for every photo or video we see on the internet, just imagine how many there are that must be doing it in private, that don't want to share photos or videos. I bet it has to be at least 100 for every encounter you see posted. Here is just one example; There is a very attractive mature blonde (50's) that has a shop next to mine. Every day there is at least a couple Black guys, usually young, that go in and out of her shop. Bear in mind it is a women's clothing store. I assumed the obvious, which was later confirmed by an female ex-employee of hers. She only sees Black guys. She is divorced, but used to be married to a very affluent white businessman who is the father of her children. I can only imagine it is going to get even more common. The future looks very bright. I LOVE IT!!

Last edited by jacko241; 10-27-2017 at 11:35 AM..

Old 10-26-2017, 09:29 PM

Me too. All smiles

Old 10-28-2017, 01:52 AM

It was amazing to finally give in to the horny black men who were constantly chasing me for sex! Once I got to feel an oversized,black cock stretching my cunt, I realized that I was hooked! When I was able to try 2 guys at once,I became totally addicted to BIG,BLACK COCK!