Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Related
Old 11-02-2017, 04:51 AM

Default Related

And just a related question I had which I actually asked many white women several years ago . . . do you respect your husbands/boyfriends for letting you fuck other men right in front of their faces?

The answers were interesting and contradictory. On a general level, the answer tended to be that they did not respect a man who would let other men fuck his girl, and sit there and watch it and jack off to it at that LOL!

But then, these same women would turn right around in the next breath and say that they did respect their husbands though. When I would point out there was some faulty logic in that, well then they would say stuff like, "Yeah but my husband is a good man. He takes care of me and the kids, etc,, etc."

So go figure Who ever said people were always logical. We're talking human beings here, and not Vulcans.

Old 11-02-2017, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickNiggaDick View Post
And just a related question I had which I actually asked many white women several years ago . . . do you respect your husbands/boyfriends for letting you fuck other men right in front of their faces?

The answers were interesting and contradictory. On a general level, the answer tended to be that they did not respect a man who would let other men fuck his girl, and sit there and watch it and jack off to it at that LOL!

But then, these same women would turn right around in the next breath and say that they did respect their husbands though. When I would point out there was some faulty logic in that, well then they would say stuff like, "Yeah but my husband is a good man. He takes care of me and the kids, etc,, etc."

So go figure Who ever said people were always logical. We're talking human beings here, and not Vulcans.
Yeah, I don't think any SANE women would respect a man that wants another man to penetrate his wife; then to use the lunatic response of "he takes care of me" is absolutely weak.

Old 11-02-2017, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraft View Post
Just interested to see the responses because I've been asking myself this question more and more......
A question right back to you. What made you ask yourself that question more and more?

Love and respect
Old 11-02-2017, 10:14 PM

Smile Love and respect

Quote:
Just interested to see the responses because I've been asking myself this question more and more......

How many years have you known me now and you know where my head and heart is!! So, I think you already know the answer to this question

Old 11-03-2017, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Simply experiences in my own life and tales from fellow brothas lol.

Oh and slight related sidebar, anyone see Get Out? Is it good
Cmon, you havent seen "get out" yet. LOL. I liked it.
The reason I asked the question is because for the most part I have sex for recreational purposes, plus the majority of the women I have sex with are married and are cheating on their husbands. So it's not a lot of respect and care beyond the sex for me. They'll come in complaining about what their husband is doing or isnt doing and whlile they're talking I'm taking their clothes off and caressing and kissing their body and when they're finished venting and complaining I'll say something like "damn, thats fucked up" or "that's what you have to go through everyday" or "baby I'm sorry you have to go through that" or "I wish there was something I could do"- now come put my dick in your mouth and let me bend you over. Thats about the extent of it.

Old 11-03-2017, 08:47 AM

To me it's all about the sexual satisfaction - love doesn't feature at all. 😛

Old 11-03-2017, 10:19 AM

I have had several black boyfriends in the past that I did care about but for the most part it has been about getting the dick. I luv to have fun and what's more fun than sex. And I luv to gangbang. I'm there to get what I want and the guys banging me get what they want. Simple and straightforward. Becky

Old 11-03-2017, 11:36 AM

Becky, I love how you cut thru the bull shit, lol.

Old 11-03-2017, 12:03 PM

I just luv to fuck and it just so happens that I prefer black men over any other race. To me they are just better luvers. And fucking black men is so much more erotic and exciting. Becky

Old 11-03-2017, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geraldene View Post
To me it's all about the sexual satisfaction - love doesn't feature at all. ��
Yeah, keepin' it simple is best. But, I want to point out that we have more choices than just two . . . love or no feelings at all . . . there's all that space in between. Meaning, that it's quite possible to just want the pussy or the dick, but still like the person too! As a matter of fact, that should be preferable. Who wants to be fuckin' somebody who you don't like? People often tend to think and pose questions in the extreme with only stark choices to be had. So, just remember that there's all that space in the middle between love and no feelings at all that you might/probably should want to occupy some of if you're having sex with somebody, especially if on a repeated and frequent basis.

Last edited by ThickNiggaDick; 11-03-2017 at 01:43 PM..