Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

View Poll Results: Ladies how big is the biggest black dick you ever took inside your pussy???
Does not apply to me. 14 15.56%
4 inches or less 0 0%
5 to 6 inches 1 1.11%
7 or 8 inches 11 12.22%
9 or 10 imches 38 42.22%
11 inches or more 26 28.89%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Biggest black dick in your pussy... ever.
Old 11-25-2017, 01:16 PM

Default Biggest black dick in your pussy... ever.

This one is probably similar to other message threads.

Ladies what is the biggest black dick you have ever had inside your pussy... ever.
We'd love to hear about your 1st time with this monster.. but if he's a regular I'd love to hear the ongoing story.

How big was it.. how old were you then.. how many kids at the time.. etc.

How well did you take it.. how did you lube up etc.

By the biggest I mean longest and thickest on total...this black cock that had the most total volume.

All ladies are welcome to discuss this one even sistas!

It Makes a Differences
Old 12-20-2017, 11:35 AM

Default It Makes a Differences

I'm in my first interracial ship with a black guy. It is a secret relationship that i need very much. His cock is almost 7 inches where my husband's cock is a bit over 5 inches. The differences is a couple of inches do make a big differences physically but how well he gives it to me. I have wanted to be with a black guy sexually for a long time so i'm very psychologically enjoying him. He has fucked me for over a month now and feel even my relationship with my husband is better. I do feel it is what i'm getting sexually outside my marriage that is the differences.

Her biggest
Old 12-27-2017, 04:07 PM

Default Her biggest

My wife's biggest black man was actually the man that lived with us as her 2nd full time husband. He and I shared the household expenses and my/our wife for about 3 years. She did actually measure him and he was slightly over 11 inches and as thick as her wrist. The very first time he had her was on the couch in his apartment. I was there setting across the room as the both got their clothes off and he laid her back on the couch and was licking her pussy and he was rubbing some lubricant on his cock and as he got ready to enter her he placed some lubricant on the outer lips of her pussy. It took him almost 10 minutes and 2 orgasms for her until I could see that he was balls deep in her and she was starting to rock her hips up stroke for stroke to him. I was sure that at that point neither one of them even knew that I was in the room. GTR

Old 12-30-2017, 03:51 PM

Several years ago I had a regular fuck buddy that I know was 12+ inches and very thick. When I gave him head I could only get a little more than the head in my mouth and used both hands to jack him off. When he fucked me I was stretched out to the max but he never hurt me. He did try once to put it in my ass but it just wouldn't fit. I sure do miss him....Becky

Old 09-09-2019, 04:11 PM

11 inches. I could barely get my mouth around it but it fucked me real good. We saw his neighbor watching in the window and invited him in. He wanted to watch that big black cock fucking my pussy. He couldn't believe I could take the whole thing. Of course, he fucked me too. I didn't know until later this was already arranged. But it was very exciting to get fucked by 2 guys at once.

Old 09-11-2019, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandingoman1972 View Post
This one is probably similar to other message threads.

Ladies what is the biggest black dick you have ever had inside your pussy... ever.
We'd love to hear about your 1st time with this monster.. but if he's a regular I'd love to hear the ongoing story.

How big was it.. how old were you then.. how many kids at the time.. etc.

How well did you take it.. how did you lube up etc.

By the biggest I mean longest and thickest on total...this black cock that had the most total volume.

All ladies are welcome to discuss this one even sistas!
The biggest combination of thickness and length was a guy I worked with when I was 21. He said he was 9” long and didn’t have a specific thickness number. I took his word for it and didn’t get out the measuring tape. He was beefy in that area was all I could say. Foreplay got us pretty lubed up naturally and then we just started slow and easy. By the end going full speed i was struggling for breath and making all manner of noises but loving it and riding some great orgasms.

Old 09-12-2019, 04:05 PM

Probably this one now....Becky
Attached Thumbnails
Biggest black dick in your pussy... ever.-2313106f-e2b0-49db-a858-6420d272c49e.jpg  

Bump
Old 09-17-2019, 03:08 AM

Default Bump

Bump this thread