Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Dirty Talk for White women (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/14037-dirty-talk-white-women.html)

Alisa7202 12-12-2017 02:26 PM

Between My Legs

I love "dirty talk" Why do most guys think sex is non-verbal sport? Being graphic , both men and women is a total turn on for me. Who made the rule that talking was not allowed during sex.;)

Ronnie 22 12-14-2017 06:45 PM

Momma cunt is my favorite.
Jeanne

Ronnie 22 12-14-2017 07:00 PM

Dirty talk

Momma cunt is my favorite. Used instead of my real name.A degree of degradation that turns me on.

coloradomwc4bbc 12-14-2017 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alisa7202 (Post 83053)
I love "dirty talk" Why do most guys think sex is non-verbal sport? Being graphic , both men and women is a total turn on for me. Who made the rule that talking was not allowed during sex.;)

my wife and I both like when dirty talk is used on her and by her a few favs are slut white wife, 3 hole slut,bbc boy toy, she likes to scream fuck me harder,your so much better then my hubby at fucking,this is a real dick not like my husbands etc

truecuck 12-14-2017 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coloradomwc4bbc (Post 83073)
my wife and I both like when dirty talk is used on her and by her a few favs are slut white wife, 3 hole slut,bbc boy toy, she likes to scream fuck me harder,your so much better then my hubby at fucking,this is a real dick not like my husbands etc

another dreamer lol

druccispice 12-16-2017 01:35 AM

I like ramping up the intensity of the dirty talk, starting out simple calling me "girl" then later on calling me stuff like "fuck meat" or "whore" is really good

beach mom 12-16-2017 09:14 PM

hello in there

loverfish 12-23-2017 12:17 PM

dirty talk

Dirty talk can be so arousing and hot! " I want it, I need it, I love it. fuck me, you know what i need, I do love your cock more than my husband, do it to me, " I do fantasize of wanting to be impregnated. Language and phrases can be so arousing and hot.

ForeverArousedByIRR 01-02-2018 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loverfish (Post 83150)
Dirty talk can be so arousing and hot! " I want it, I need it, I love it. fuck me, you know what i need, I do love your cock more than my husband, do it to me, " I do fantasize of wanting to be impregnated. Language and phrases can be so arousing and hot.

Total turn on to hear a wife say, “I love your cock more than my husband”!

ForeverArousedByIRR 01-02-2018 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alisa7202 (Post 83053)

What do you like to be called? What would make you fuck harder?