Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Dirty Talk for White women (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/14037-dirty-talk-white-women.html)

ForeverArousedByIRR 12-04-2017 05:33 AM

Dirty Talk for White women

Ladies, I like to talk to her and call her names like “fuck toy”, “ pleasure toy”.

What do you like to be called? What words make you wet?

florida hubby 12-04-2017 08:55 AM

I hear slut and whore a lot but it turns me on. I am a slut and a whore, I know what I am and I luv it. Suck my black dick bitch and take it all are terms I hear a lot. I don't really care for for the word bitch but I take it all in stride. I do gangbangs on a fairly regular basis and I luv it when I hear guys saying stuff like fuck the white slut or the whore really likes it. It really gets me going and makes wet as hell....Becky

ForeverArousedByIRR 12-04-2017 02:29 PM

Thanks for the input. I'm always careful which words to use but the right words....bring out the beast in BOTH of us. I think Dirty talk is an art and I love driving white women crazy; the right words help!

ThickNiggaDick 12-04-2017 05:20 PM

White Bitch!

I've had a lot of white women ask me to call them "white bitch" during sex. Had so many ask me to do that said I oughta make a movie out of it . . . Call Me White Bitch!!!

ForeverArousedByIRR 12-04-2017 07:02 PM

Some like “white bitch” but not “whore” and vice-versa! I’m going to pull thier hair and spank them until SHE tells me what to call her.

First time I used dirty talk, she got offended; learning experience.

ThickNiggaDick 12-05-2017 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForeverArousedByIRR (Post 82981)
Some like “white bitch” but not “whore” and vice-versa! I’m going to pull thier hair and spank them until SHE tells me what to call her.

First time I used dirty talk, she got offended; learning experience.

Yeah, I had one who didn't like to be called "bitch" and preferred to be called "dirty white pussy" . . . people . . . go figure :rolleyes:!

Hylia1272 12-10-2017 11:49 PM

I can't say I would like all the degrading, dirty names, but dirty talk itself goes a long way!

I have never been with a black guy, but in my strange fantasies I'm always dominated, pinned, and he would talk about impregnating me and describe how I'm going to have a black baby, and how I'm going to like it and be changed forever. I don't know why I'm like that, and afterward I feel so guilty. But it just keeps coming back.

ForeverArousedByIRR 12-12-2017 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hylia1272 (Post 83039)
I can't say I would like all the degrading, dirty names, but dirty talk itself goes a long way!

I have never been with a black guy, but in my strange fantasies I'm always dominated, pinned, and he would talk about impregnating me and describe how I'm going to have a black baby, and how I'm going to like it and be changed forever. I don't know why I'm like that, and afterward I feel so guilty. But it just keeps coming back.

I understand about “it keeps coming back”. The lure of interracial and dirty talk is something I can’t shake; it’s who I am!

jahalsey 12-12-2017 04:36 AM

I just love to tell my women that they are a great fuck and get them to use that word often. And I Iike to tell them what a hot and wet cunt or pussy they have.

Geraldene 12-12-2017 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by florida hubby (Post 82971)
I hear slut and whore a lot but it turns me on. I am a slut and a whore, I know what I am and I luv it. Suck my black dick bitch and take it all are terms I hear a lot. I don't really care for for the word bitch but I take it all in stride. I do gangbangs on a fairly regular basis and I luv it when I hear guys saying stuff like fuck the white slut or the whore really likes it. It really gets me going and makes wet as hell....Becky

I can't agree more Becky. I know l am a slut and whore and rather proud of it. The more degrading names, the more it turns me on. My "whore cunt" is black cock property and that will never change. Slut Geraldene😛