Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Tiny dick husbands
Old 12-12-2017, 04:02 PM

Default Tiny dick husbands

I’ve read and seen a lot of posts about cuckold husbands. For decades couples have had premarital sex and at that time you women knew what size he was. What I don’t understand is why did you marry him if you weren’t satisfied when he fucked you. For most men their Dick doesn’t shrink and he didn’t cut any off but now your complaining about his little Dick.
My husband was and still is very well endowed but we learned very early that I was addicted to sex . So lady’s own up you just enjoy a dick in your pussy ,ass or mouth more than your husband can provide and quite blaming him for a little Dick.

Old 12-12-2017, 05:33 PM

For me the size of my husband's dick has nothing to do with it. I just luv sex with other men, lots of other men and it was like that long before I met him. He is the one that got me addicted to sex with black men when he brought home a black co-worker for a threesome....Becky

Old 12-12-2017, 06:08 PM

I have to agree with you Florida hubby (wife). I really really enjoy sex with other men and my husband too. We swap/swing with other couples and I have been shared with many men.

Old 12-13-2017, 09:23 AM

Yeah l have to agree. There are white men with "adequate" equipment, but nothing beats thd pure bliss provided by a big black cock and my bf supports my black cock "addiction".😜

Tiny dick husband
Old 12-17-2017, 11:48 AM

Default Tiny dick husband

I started having dreams and fantasies desiring to have sex with black guys. My desire grew more over time. I still love my husband and in the past have had a great sexual life together but now feel a black lover is satisfying me more sexually. I may want to experiment sexually with other men. Women are very sexual creatures and have very deep sexual needs. It may not be all about love.

black men
Old 12-21-2017, 11:16 AM

Default black men

My first black lover has turned me on to other men especially to black men. I want my husband to want this for me.