Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Must start implementing condoms into my routines...
Old 12-27-2017, 09:58 AM

Default Must start implementing condoms into my routines...

So a married women that I was fucking around with ended up getting an abortion last month because she was unsure of who impregnated her even though she claimed she was on the pill.

Health Check might also be in order
Old 12-27-2017, 05:05 PM

Default Health Check might also be in order

states she's on the pill.... could be an accident... or could be a little fib..... no condom, multiple players....might be worth a health check.... just to be safe.

Old 12-28-2017, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trimoore123 View Post
states she's on the pill.... could be an accident... or could be a little fib..... no condom, multiple players....might be worth a health check.... just to be safe.
She was preganant because I saw her stomach like 4-5 months ago and I see it today and it's back to normal. Her reason was that she couldnt remember if it was her husband or I that impregnated her and she didnt want to take that chance.

Last edited by jimbrowski; 12-28-2017 at 06:31 AM..

Old 12-28-2017, 12:11 PM

That would be scary if her husband does not know.

Old 12-31-2017, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trimoore123 View Post
That would be scary if her husband does not know.
Oh I'm certain he knew she was pregnant so my thinking is that he thought that it was his since they're married but truthfully that's their personal problem. She should be more responsible in her fuck arounds.

Old 01-02-2018, 07:52 AM

Damn bro that's some Maury shit right there. Better safe than sorry with extra drama if you ask me, I would strap up tighter than the security at Fort Knox until you knew for certain that she was on the pill..

Lol
Old 01-03-2018, 06:15 PM

Default Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbrowski View Post
She should be more responsible in her fuck arounds.

Says the man who's having unprotected sex with a woman who's having unprotected sex with you and possibly others. Lol. (just Bc she says she's only seeing you doesn't make it so) Pill or no pill that's not gonna save you from a STD.

Old 01-04-2018, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Says the man who's having unprotected sex with a woman who's having unprotected sex with you and possibly others. Lol. (just Bc she says she's only seeing you doesn't make it so) Pill or no pill that's not gonna save you from a STD.

Well, it's more of a matter of trust. This isn't some random broad that I just met and started having sex with. I've been knowing her for about five years and we've been fucking on and off for about two years. When we first starting fucking condoms were worn because the assumption for me is if a married woman is cheating on her husband with one guy then she very well could be fucking other guys, which it's not a concern for me because I'm fucking other women, but after some time and the amount of time that we've spent together we became comfortable and she wanted it raw.
Now, all of the pregnancy shit was asked; she assured me that she was on the pill. This isn't a 21 year old female-she's in her early fourties! So yes! The responsibility is more on her then it is on me. I didn't ask to fuck her raw; she has an amazing body-juicy thighs and a fat fluffy ass; so I was happy fucking her with a condom. I don't have to go back to a wife and explain how I just impregnated another woman. On the issue of stds; how many of the so called "cuck couples" ask for an std panel before engaging in sex??? Probably nowhere near a lot. How many people that fuck around in general ask for an std panel before fucking??? Don't make me laugh...LOL.

Old 01-04-2018, 10:16 PM

Oh I have my doubts that they use protection!!! Especially Bc hubby can't clean them up afterwards but there's too many bugs out there. Nope nope nope!! And yes if she was cheating with you then you already know that chances are she's sleeping with others too. So who knows who's the baby daddy really was.. I'm not even talking about pregnancy risk that's on her at that point same with her taking a STD back home or passing one to you. (Just saying it's all possible) See she's stupid, thinking with her cat and not with her brain, too much in the heat of the moment BUT you need to keep yourself safe at the same time, you can see she plays games so keep all that in mind!!

I mean come on this subject isn't new, not like everyone didn't know the possible outcome of the game if they didn't follow the rules of the game.

Game of Life rules~ pills or no pills wrap your dic and trust no one when it comes to things like this.. Same goes for women... make them wrap that dic .... pills are never 100% affective when it comes to battling sperm, especially blk men sperm it seems lol!!

I'm glad that everything worked out.

Old 01-05-2018, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Oh I have my doubts that they use protection!!! Especially Bc hubby can't clean them up afterwards but there's too many bugs out there. Nope nope nope!! And yes if she was cheating with you then you already know that chances are she's sleeping with others too. So who knows who's the baby daddy really was.. I'm not even talking about pregnancy risk that's on her at that point same with her taking a STD back home or passing one to you. (Just saying it's all possible) See she's stupid, thinking with her cat and not with her brain, too much in the heat of the moment BUT you need to keep yourself safe at the same time, you can see she plays games so keep all that in mind!!

I mean come on this subject isn't new, not like everyone didn't know the possible outcome of the game if they didn't follow the rules of the game.

Game of Life rules~ pills or no pills wrap your dic and trust no one when it comes to things like this.. Same goes for women... make them wrap that dic .... pills are never 100% affective when it comes to battling sperm, especially blk men sperm it seems lol!!

I'm glad that everything worked out.

and that's why I mentioned the "level of trust". In any relationship it has to be established. If you're in a monogamous relationship but you arent around your husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend 24 hours a day then the potential to cheat or absolve the relationship and start a new one with somebody else are great. Anything that can happen in a non-marriage relationship can happenin a marriage or monogamous one but some people think, naively, that it won't happen because of wedding rings or a certificate or an understanding yet it happens all the fucking time. I know women who fuck married men specifically because they dont want to get in to a relationship with guys and they know the married men will just go back to their wives. Her problem was that she didnt want to be exposed as cheating on her husband even though she's cheating on her husband.