Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Reply

Starting
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-02-2018, 04:44 AM
xwporn's Avatar
xwporn xwporn is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2
Default Starting

How did you get started? Interest from her or him first?
Reply With Quote

  #2 (permalink)  
Old 01-03-2018, 11:38 AM
florida hubby's Avatar
florida hubby florida hubby is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 426
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xwporn View Post
How did you get started? Interest from her or him first?
For me it was easy. My husband and I were already in the swinging lifestyle and one day I told him I wanted to do a black man. Three days later he suprised me by bringing home a black co-worker for a threesome. That was 25 years and hundreds of black men ago and I'm still going strong....Becky
Reply With Quote

  #3 (permalink)  
Old 01-03-2018, 05:30 PM
photoboss45's Avatar
photoboss45 photoboss45 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 30
Default

Took me several months to talk my wife into fucking BBC. She resisted alot. She finally agreed to try it just to shut me up. I set up a weekend for her to try it. Told her that she woulmjd do 3 different guys. Starting at noon Friday, she fucked 1 guy aday. They took her bareback. By monday morning se was wore out and hooked. Asked me at dinner that evening when se could have it again. She also got knocked up that first weekend.
Reply With Quote

  #4 (permalink)  
Old 01-03-2018, 05:52 PM
Mustang Alley's Avatar
Mustang Alley Mustang Alley is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 3,551
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by photoboss45 View Post
Took me several months to talk my wife into fucking BBC. She resisted alot. She finally agreed to try it just to shut me up. I set up a weekend for her to try it. Told her that she woulmjd do 3 different guys. Starting at noon Friday, she fucked 1 guy aday. They took her bareback. By monday morning se was wore out and hooked. Asked me at dinner that evening when se could have it again. She also got knocked up that first weekend.



*cough BS cough* Wow all the fantasies rolled into one!! You're just a lucky little devil. Only took you a few months to get the wife to agree to be fucked by 3 (NOT ONE BUT 3 guys) when the bell tolls 12~ wth ~ A blk Christmas Carol?



Reply With Quote

  #5 (permalink)  
Old 01-04-2018, 06:21 PM
ThickNiggaDick's Avatar
ThickNiggaDick ThickNiggaDick is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 499
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post



*cough BS cough* Wow all the fantasies rolled into one!! You're just a lucky little devil. Only took you a few months to get the wife to agree to be fucked by 3 (NOT ONE BUT 3 guys) when the bell tolls 12~ wth ~ A blk Christmas Carol?



I'mmmm dreaming of a . . . uuuuuhhhhhh . . . WHIIIIIIITE Christmaassss hahaha !!!
Reply With Quote

  #6 (permalink)  
Old 01-13-2018, 05:57 AM
Geraldene's Avatar
Geraldene Geraldene is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 126
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
For me it was easy. My husband and I were already in the swinging lifestyle and one day I told him I wanted to do a black man. Three days later he suprised me by bringing home a black co-worker for a threesome. That was 25 years and hundreds of black men ago and I'm still going strong....Becky
You are a very lucky woman Becky to havr a husband like yours. If only all husbands could be like that. For me it was "accidentally" while treating a black football player for an upper leg muscle spasm. I massaged his upper leg too high and "accidentally" touched his "third leg". That was the start and l'm still in the "treating" bussiness - nothing can stop me now.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:29 PM.