Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Sucking cum covered cocks (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/14089-sucking-cum-covered-cocks.html)

cuckieboi 01-14-2018 06:06 PM

Me Too!

i'm a for real cuck and love the taste of a black man's cum mixed with my wife's juices. It is totally different then just cock cum alone (which i now like too). Mostly i just think it is a nice gesture to clean up a black man's cock after he fucks your wife. A nice respectful way to say 'Thank You'!

druccispice 01-17-2018 02:25 AM

it's probably one of the hottest things to do post-sex

dickiea584 01-24-2018 11:52 PM

My wife does occasionally when she gotten horny.

Geraldene 01-28-2018 09:36 AM

I simply luvit. There's no fun in sucking a "dry" cock. Whether it's just the black man's precum, cum or mixed with my pussy juices or the juices of another pussy, it's YUMMY. I even clean cock after l've been ass fucked, but it must be BLACK.😜

Geraldene 03-06-2018 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitepussy for BBC (Post 83305)
For me it doesn’t happen on occasion though. It is my goal to enjoy a mans cock in my mouth as soon as he pulls it out of my pussy. Yes over the years I’ve sucked a man after he fucked another woman at a party and enjoyed it as much.

I've done that too on more than one occasion. To taste another woman's pussy on a man's cock is just as hot as tasting my own pussy juices. I'm in this lifestyle to ENJOYVsex and sucking a cum covered cock (especially a black cock) after pulling out of a pussy is tops😛

stevn69 03-12-2018 08:31 AM

It is very hot watching my wife taking her lovers load in her pussy, then watch her go down on him, cleaning their juices while staring into his eyes. This usually leads to him mounting her again very quickly giving her another long hard fucking.

blkgumshoe334 04-15-2018 03:12 AM

Well it seems lately this has become a standard that i insist on. Seemingly it drives her over the top provided she has just enjoyed a deep robust pounding and having already cum multiple times. There clearly is no age bracket since I've experienced the seasoned married white pussy type to the barely legal young single white pussy type! As soon as i pull my dick outta her she nosily and greedily shoves it into her mouth, which for me means my scrapping the back of her throat as she pleads with me to feed her!

florida hubby 04-29-2018 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blkgumshoe334 (Post 84226)
Well it seems lately this has become a standard that i insist on. Seemingly it drives her over the top provided she has just enjoyed a deep robust pounding and having already cum multiple times. There clearly is no age bracket since I've experienced the seasoned married white pussy type to the barely legal young single white pussy type! As soon as i pull my dick outta her she nosily and greedily shoves it into her mouth, which for me means my scrapping the back of her throat as she pleads with me to feed her!

So which do you prefer sweetie? Us seasoned married whores or the younger ones....Becky:p

whitepussy for BBC 04-29-2018 07:21 PM

No hubby is completely st 8 and NEVER would think of sucking cock. But he does eat the hell out of pussy mine or other ladys. Me on the other hand will suck a cock in a New York minute LOL !!!!

bbc worship 04-29-2018 11:30 PM

cum eater

that's the pont of sucking a cock to get all that sweet juice , cum coverd cocks are so hot , I love eating cum off cocks