Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Sucking cum covered cocks (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/14089-sucking-cum-covered-cocks.html)

whitepussy for BBC 01-08-2018 04:59 AM

Sucking cum covered cocks

I’m not bi but I really enjoy to suck a cock as soon as it pulls out of my pussy. The muskie smell of mine and his cum mixed together makes me sooooo horney. I throughly enjoy getting used by at least two to three men so when they unload in my pussy I get to suck their cocks clean. My question are there any other women out there with the same cravings.

Mustang Alley 01-08-2018 05:21 AM

lol it's your own body. Nothing bi about that ..tasting is totally natural.

florida hubby 01-08-2018 10:18 AM

3 Attachment(s)
I wouldn't exactly call it a craving, it's just something that happens on occasion. I do enjoy doing it though. And what's wrong with being bi?....Becky:p

Geraldene 01-08-2018 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by florida hubby (Post 83300)
I wouldn't exactly call it a craving, it's just something that happens on occasion. I do enjoy doing it though. And what's wrong with being bi?....Becky:p

You're quite normal Becky. I've done the same thing on occasion. I have also sucked cock after it filled another girl's pussy and loved it. Cock cum mixed with pussy juice gives me quite a "kick".

white-jessi 01-08-2018 02:03 PM

mhhh love it to clean the cum coverd cock, so delicous

whitepussy for BBC 01-08-2018 04:55 PM

For me it doesn’t happen on occasion though. It is my goal to enjoy a mans cock in my mouth as soon as he pulls it out of my pussy. Yes over the years I’ve sucked a man after he fucked another woman at a party and enjoyed it as much.

ThickNiggaDick 01-08-2018 05:09 PM

Slipping!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustang Alley (Post 83298)

lol it's your own body. Nothing bi about that ..tasting is totally natural.

You're slippin', you're slippin' . . . it IS bi (and maybe even gay) if it's the HUBBY talkin' ;)!

Mustang Alley 01-08-2018 06:17 PM

Lol TND

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThickNiggaDick (Post 83306)
You're slippin', you're slippin' . . . it IS bi (and maybe even gay) if it's the HUBBY talkin' ;)!

Nooooo just because a female wants to taste her own juices mixed with the guys that doesn't make her bi or gay :rolleyes: and my reply was in reference to females buttttt

if the hubby is wanting to suck the juices off the dic then that's a whole nother ball game. Lol.

"Slipping" :p lol oh nooooo *blames the cold meds :p

larryg58 01-08-2018 06:52 PM

I'm the bi/gay hubby....I will suck another mans cock before, during and after he gets pussy....if he is also willing.....and I will swallow his load of cum......:p

ThickNiggaDick 01-09-2018 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by larryg58 (Post 83310)
I'm the bi/gay hubby....I will suck another mans cock before, during and after he gets pussy....if he is also willing.....and I will swallow his load of cum......:p

Thanks for being honest LOL :)