Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Bareback BBC
Old 07-26-2022, 02:04 PM

Default Bareback BBC

I absolutely love bareback sex with black men. I have been lucky so far about avoiding STD’s. All 5 of my bulls are married and avoid playing around much with other women besides me. I did get black bred in a BBC gang bang with these 5 friends. Unsure whose sperm impregnated me. My cuckold husband was very supportive.

never ready
Old 07-26-2022, 11:23 PM

Default never ready

for me its always been bare,but mostly because I'm never ready when the opportunity comes up, I guess I always expect the man to provide condoms, but once I get to that point of no return ,I just want it deep inside me, and when I feel them spurting deep , my orgasems are so intense can feel my pussy sucking at his cock cant breathe,knowing my body wants every drop

Old 07-29-2022, 04:07 AM

Bareback cock is the best! Especially if it’s a stranger. My slut loves to go out and flirt. Then she will guess the size of a guy’s dick. If we take him to a hotel she always wants to measure. Interestingly the guy never minds. Almost like he wants her to know his length.

Then the action starts. If he’s not hard enough she always wants me to help. Since her mouth is on the cock that means I eat the ass. Once we switched and I sucked the 9 inch man tamer. As she tongued fucked his ass he shot a full load down my throat!

Old 07-30-2022, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbcgirly View Post
I love to feel a Black man shoot his seed deep into me, but I'm scared of STD's. I love a Huge Mature Black man pounding his cock into me hard and emptying his full balls into my hungry pussy or ass, but I don't want to die from it. Whats the best way to ask him to get tested ? Should you ask to see some kind of results from Clinic ? What's your experience ?
I read somewhere that swallowing is ok, because your stomach acid will take care of any STD's?

As much as I love he idea of letting him fuck me bare, I am afraid of explaining to my husband if I catch something.

I don't know if I want to risk bareback sex with an anonymous guy I pick up in a bar... but I wonder if letting him cum in my mouth, or deepthroat is safe?

Old 07-30-2022, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluttyanalwife View Post
I read somewhere that swallowing is ok, because your stomach acid will take care of any STD's?

As much as I love he idea of letting him fuck me bare, I am afraid of explaining to my husband if I catch something.

I don't know if I want to risk bareback sex with an anonymous guy I pick up in a bar... but I wonder if letting him cum in my mouth, or deepthroat is safe?
I will gladly put my first load of the evening down your throat. My second load can be in a condom (which you will suck all the cum out of). After that, you will be begging for more and I will require it to be bareback (and you will agree). Don't worry about hubby, if you stay married it will be on your terms only.

Old 07-31-2022, 11:27 AM

Bareback is the best. Love to feel him push his cock so deep inside me and filling me with his seed 🤤💦

Old 08-02-2022, 07:04 PM

I had my tubes tied after my daughter was born and I can't imagine having sex with a black guy and not letting him fuck me bareback and cum deep inside my wanting white pussy.

breed twice
Old 08-13-2022, 02:22 PM

Default breed twice

I love it beat feeling ever

Old 08-16-2022, 04:33 AM

There really is nothing better than that feeling of a bare black cock in me, love that full on contact, the way a BBC throbs as it unloads in me just drives me wild even better when you have more than one cumming inside me, but I get the concern for that I've been lucky so far myself

Tags
bred, cum, cum inside, seed, semen