Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Dominant black man
Old 02-07-2018, 10:22 AM

Default Dominant black man

I am 37 yo black man me and are getting into being dominant and submissive . We want to involve other submissive women but would a lil advice on how to be more of that dominant black man that women will submit to.

Dominant black men
Old 03-20-2018, 05:39 AM

Default Dominant black men

Not sure if this will help you, but, my wife has been involved with a dominant older black man for over 2 years. When I say dominant I mean that he knows what he wants sexually and he has no prob taking it whenever he wants to. My wife gets into that and knowing that she likes it turns me on, so it all works out fine. Being dominant for him is all about taking charge. He takes control and that's something that really excites my wife. They're good together, he is dominant, but, I know she sets boundaries and she says he respects them.He satisfies my wife and treats her good. When I'm away from home with work, she's with him and I know that she's safe and he's taking care of her. I know that our cuckold lifestyle is not for everyone, but it works for us.

Is it 35 or 37?
Old 03-20-2018, 07:16 PM

Question Is it 35 or 37?

Ya gotta keep your story straight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter159ryder View Post
I am 37 yo black man me and are getting into being dominant and submissive . We want to involve other submissive women but would a lil advice on how to be more of that dominant black man that women will submit to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter159ryder View Post
I am a 35 yo black man who has a mature white woman addiction i am attracted to everything about them