Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

View Poll Results: Have you ever seen this sort of thing for yourself?
YES!!!! 50 81.97%
No. 11 18.03%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Can't stop cumming inside white wives!!!
Old 03-28-2018, 10:13 AM

Default Can't stop cumming inside white wives!!!

Are there any other black men who are just like me that also do this:

I can't stop cumming inside married white women, moms in particular. Their pussies are just too magnificent to go to waste, and I love the noises they make before, during and after sex.

As far as I'm concerned, once I find a wife like this who is perfect for this purpouse, and her husband has given her permission to do so. I HAVE to ejaculate inside this married woman as many times as humanly possible, ALL week long. Over and over and over.

It doesn't matter even if she's fucking other black men either, I just take my place in line and DESTROY her pussy as best I can when it's my turn. If anything i see it as a competition or challenge, to see if i can fuck her even harder than the other black men she is fucking. Plus if she's fucked at least one other black man before me she is really wet, and really close to having a shattering orgasm anyways, Which is even more fun, all those involuntary orgasms.

Anyways, any other black guys like me who can't stop pumping this stuff into hot housewives?

WOMEN.. feel free to comment on how you feel about being treated/used in exactly this manner, and is this what your life is currently like?

Something about these hot moms makes me want to pump them full of the stuff as many times as humanly possible every single day of the week I'm available to do so. They don't seem to mind at all.. noone has ever pressed charges anyways.

Last edited by mandingoman1972; 03-28-2018 at 05:33 PM..

Old 03-28-2018, 01:07 PM

Well you should not ejaculate ANYWHERE else but INSIDE - ALLWAYS. White pussies are yearning for black cock cream.

Old 03-29-2018, 02:43 AM

my wife says she loves the feeling of a nice bbc cumming in her. and loves for me to do clean up

Old 03-30-2018, 02:49 AM

love the feeling of cum in my pussy

Old 03-16-2019, 07:23 PM

I haven’t been able to see it with a black man yet but two of my good friends yes

Old 03-17-2019, 03:23 PM

Thumbs up

I hate it when a Black Bull uses a condom. It actually takes away almost all of the thrill for me. I may as well just be fucking one of my Big Black dildoes at that point. I need to know we have skin against skin and that I am going to be taking his superior cum in my mouth, cunt or ass, and not necessarily in that order either.

Old 03-17-2019, 03:25 PM

Most of the 800 black who have fucked me have cumed in me. Makes me feel GGGREATTTT. Yes I swallow too.

BBC only
Old 03-18-2019, 06:46 PM

Default BBC only

I wouldn't have a black man in my bed if he DIDN'T cum in me !

Old 03-21-2019, 02:23 PM

White wives and moms tend to need a change up some times, why now and again we play and usually we find a decent guy that happens to have a big dick for her to fuck. She loves to get some stranger cock in her time to time, and to my italian wife the bigger the better. If a white woman is willing man go for it, know a bbc and a creampie from one is one of the more intense things a white wife/mom can have.

Old 08-13-2019, 04:52 PM

My wife would love to feel someone cum inside her one day. For now we're a bit scared to have sex bare, but if we can get a regular bull and have him tested she sure will accept his cum!

Till that day its her mouth and face