Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Is there a difference in who we consider "HOT"?
Old 04-08-2018, 09:19 AM

Default Is there a difference in who we consider "HOT"?

What makes a women hot? For me it's just juicy thighs and a fat ass; I'm not too much in to a made up pretty face as I like natural beauty (without makeup) but I notice theres some post that claim that women are hot, usually wives that don't necessarily look good and have what I would label as a man built body. Again, I understand that we all don't look good to everyone and sex isn't about good looks, but why claim "hot" when its subjective as can be; is it just fluff? I remember when the movie pretty woman came out; all of the white men were swooning over julia roberts, but all of the black men were confused because, at least to me, she looked like a man and she didn't really have that nice of a body.

Old 04-14-2018, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by navywifezzz View Post
That’s a great point.

Adult men may answer differently than a teenager flipping thru a magazine. There’s more to a picture than what you see. If someone wakes up naturally beautiful, that’s to be appreciated but they were born that way. If someone chooses to enhance themselves, I don’t see a problem if they are doing it to make them feel good. There’s so much beauty that women possess tgat magazines and TV would have you to believe is required to walk out of the door. If a woman is confident, secure and in love-even if it’s with herself SHE is RAVISHING.

Women basically want to be appreciated for who THEY are and not who you compare them to. You’d be surprised but women don’t spend time comparing men or sexual experiences. We are IN the moment. We find something endearing about the person that we are with, their intellect, sense of humor, humanity, etc and we find that here lies an awesome man. He is beautiful because he is a good man for so many reasons. Men are more visual...

What’s HOT to you maybe not be HOT to another?
What’s a classic beauty? Greek goddess or African Queen?
Hips, thighs, eyes or that this person can read you like a book and is receptive to you? They get you. If you like it, you don’t need a vote on it. No one needs to high five your preferences.

We all have preferences. I like a good man with a good head on his shoulders. If he is feeling me, we will be in sync. No jealousy or insecurity. He lets you know that you hold his attention and you show him that you can keep his.
I don't have any qualms with women or even men enhancing their looks so-to-speak. If a husband thinks his wife is "hot" or of a women thinks she's "hot" that's what we're supposed to do but when you project that out to people, especially when it's so subjective, it's a bit juvenile and insecure. The person that's fucking you determines if you're hot to them or not.
On sex sites people are trying to have sex not judge a beauty pageant. Men and women will tell the other anything they want to hear to accomplish what they want. I know quite a few women that tell their husbands that they're satisfying them sexually when their husbands are not satisfying them. I know women that are in relationships with men that they're not necessarily attracted but because the man is willing to take care of them they accept it.
I also disagree with the "women don't compare men" statement. I hear women on my job and in my family compare men all the time amongst other women.

Last edited by jimbrowski; 04-14-2018 at 11:15 AM..