Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 08-25-2018, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandingoman1972 View Post
It's my JOB to ejaculate inside hot milfs as often as humanly possible.
I have to give them all the sperm I can produce inside their pussy, mouth and anus if she is an attractive mom who fucks black guys.

What they do with that sperm is entirely up to the married couple, it's really none of my business.

Her birth control, tubes tied or lack thereof is her decision.

As long as I know wife & hubby are in agreement that the wife is supposed to be fucking black men. I have little choice in the matter. I HAVE to pump as much of that stuff inside the beautiful wife as I can.

What happens happens.
Luv this philosophy. Condoms are out when it's a black bull nailing a white wife (or daughter). Just pump her full and let nature do what it will.

Old 08-25-2018, 02:11 PM

If i was younger i would have done it surely.
For me, it is the ultimate thing to do. By doing this, you show to the entire world that you are a true bbc lover, and belong to black superior male

Old 08-25-2018, 03:41 PM

My wife says the same thing. The ultimate thing to do. No problem here but her parents....... Holy fuck itll be a mess!

Bbc
Old 08-25-2018, 04:54 PM

Default Bbc

i love to be manhandled by Black Men. I am 30 years old, 5'5" tall, 128 pounds, look good in short dresses, heels can be brunette or a blonde, i can't get prenaught i am a crossdresser.

Heidi
Old 09-07-2018, 02:53 AM

Default Heidi

having her 6,th mulattobaby soon!
Attached Thumbnails
Having a bull's baby-hkhkghyk-1-.jpg   Having a bull's baby-17796.jpg   Having a bull's baby-tumblr_p3sv5idwva1ug0mtqo3_540.jpg  

Old 09-17-2018, 05:00 PM

cuckold51m Congratulations on your wife having 2 of her Bull's babies. I hope they are both healthy.
You seem to be happy that neither of the fathers of your wife's black babies want anything to o with them. I agree that is probably best for all of you concerned. It sounds like you will be a good and proud Dad of your slut wife's black babies. You are an excellent Cuckold and a fine man.

Bob

Old 09-17-2018, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle69 View Post
I had four kids two with my black bulls the other two from who knows to many guys , but the girl has a light dark color.
Congratulations on your 2 black babies and 2 babies that you have no idea who their father is. I hope they were all healthy and that you raise them with love.

Old 09-17-2018, 05:22 PM

steeb70 You seem like a responsible man. I enjoyed raising your comment and I agree with what you have said. My wife has always enjoyed being fucked bareback by other men and all but 2 of the about 50 men that have fucked my wife, did fuck her bareback. My wife did not use birth control so we both knew she might get pregnant by some of the men that fucked her. My wife loved the idea that she might get pregnant by the man I was watching fuck her and shoot his baby making cum deep inside my wife's unprotected married white cunt. I also found it very exciting. We were both excited a few times when my wife missed her period but she did not get pregnant those times. What was exciting about those times was that we knew who the father would have been. Also I think my wife did have 1 to 3 other men's babies when she was cheating on me but she denies it. I have raised all 5 of my wife's babies as if they were all my own.

Old 09-17-2018, 05:28 PM

Great that you would accept your wife having a black baby. Your wife is a fine married white slut for black cocks for wanting to have some black man's black baby. I hope your wife does have a black baby soon and that you raise and love it like you would your own baby.

Old 09-17-2018, 05:32 PM

cuckiboy Congratulations on your wife having her Bull's black baby. I hope they are both healthy. From the size of your wife's stomach, she must have had a big baby. Did your wife a black boy or a black girl?
It seems like you will be a good and proud Dad of your slut wife's black baby. You are an excellent Cuckold and a fine man.

Tags
curious