Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Erotic fantasy
Old 05-07-2018, 10:56 PM

Default Erotic fantasy

It's an erotic fantasy to have our bull knock up my wife. But, for us, it's best left as a fantasy.

Old 05-13-2018, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandingoman1972 View Post
It's my JOB to ejaculate inside hot milfs as often as humanly possible.
I have to give them all the sperm I can produce inside their pussy, mouth and anus if she is an attractive mom who fucks black guys.

What they do with that sperm is entirely up to the married couple, it's really none of my business.

Her birth control, tubes tied or lack thereof is her decision.

As long as I know wife & hubby are in agreement that the wife is supposed to be fucking black men. I have little choice in the matter. I HAVE to pump as much of that stuff inside the beautiful wife as I can.

What happens happens.
I love your attitude and vibe. THAT'S how black men should feel -- give us all the big black dick you have all fill up our pussy! My cunt is wet just reading your message! Fuck and breed, baby!

Getting pregnant is my desire....
Old 08-07-2018, 03:04 PM

Default Getting pregnant is my desire....

I have long held pregnancy risk desires (LONG story) and have taken chances with almost every Lover I have had since I started cheating on my husband. He is aware now and supports my desires. I am currently involved in an almost 9 year affair with my Boss/Lover (have a thing for Bosses too) and we are birth control free hoping I will become pregnant by him.....not looking like it will happen, he's late 60's and I have a topped uterus and it doesn't seem to be working.

I have had several Lovers during my marriage that I seriously considered having a baby with....wish I had been less careful now!! I would love to have a Black baby so it would be obvious what I was doing behind hubbies back.

J (the wife)

Old 08-07-2018, 04:47 PM

I don't know anything about bulls or this hot wife stuff. I'm single and I only see black guys. At some point in my life I'll probably have a baby and I'm sure it will be black.

Old 08-08-2018, 02:59 PM

I'm white boi that adore Big Black men and Black women. Nothing better than serving both!

Old 08-08-2018, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vxuolou View Post
I'm john Im a Blackman I love love love love whitewemen that hate whitemen I don't like white couples or marriages I only l love whitemen that prefer black men only I love interracial whitewemen with black men and black couples only and where live I'm looking for pushback against trump supporters out here I'm in agawam Massachusetts love whitewemen pregnant by us black men only.
White boi here that adores Big Black men and Black ladies. I love serving both!

Old 08-12-2018, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmyGirl View Post
I don't know anything about bulls or this hot wife stuff. I'm single and I only see black guys. At some point in my life I'll probably have a baby and I'm sure it will be black.

Good for you . You should be out there having black babies as for Bulls and the white wives they fuck. Well if they want to get bred that is their business. It will be yours to raise. Don't expect any help from us.

Old 08-13-2018, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakeman4 View Post
I think you need to learn how to use spell check. And what does politics have to do with this thread?
Aint that the truth.

Old 08-13-2018, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakeman4 View Post
This is a two part thread.
First I've always wondered how many of the women ever get pregnant from all the sex they are having. Yes I know that birth control is good but its not perfect. And some women seem pretty involved.

The other part comes from a person that used to have a site but has since closed it. She was once asked by a bull if this woman would consider having a baby by him. Her answer was not but not really definite.

So ever since I've wondered how many women have been asked if they'd consider having a baby by what is probably their favorite bull. That said wonder if she and her husband not only consider a request of this type but decide to go through it.

Another woman that had a great site that sold videos where some of them were of her. Well apparently she was reunited with a bull but, from what she said, forgot to get back on birth control. The video ends with her rubbing a four month baby bulge and her husband adding that it's not his since he's had a vasectomy. Sadly she too has closed her site so wonder if any other women that have sites like we're seeing have done this.

So now how about some feedback, especially from the women. And yes I know how serious this would be bringing a new life into the world. Just interested in people's thoughts.
It is something that goes hand in hand with this sexual lifestyle. I mean you're already considered to be having a taboo sexual lifestyle so what would be the ultimate and that would be to have the child of a bull. Also just logically that with sex comes pregnancy sometimes even with the best laid plans and protection. I have role played the scenario lots of times in the bedroom with no actual intent on doing so at the time. I have had some scares where I thought I was pregnant and I have been pregnant twice for real. The first was a child from my husband and I and the second I was the surrogate for a couple we know that could not have kids.

Preg risk is a way of life in Cuckold life style
Old 08-21-2018, 05:32 PM

Talking Preg risk is a way of life in Cuckold life style

I have been a bull for few years and have met a few couples along the way. The yearning for a preg risk copulation with a BBC Bull is very strong with white wives. It seems only increasing. Many take Plan B pills with in next few days as the reality of raising a bi-racial child in a snow white wedlock sinks in. However some do tempt the fate and leave it to the Nature. They say it leads to a very anxious month and it is an emotional roller coaster. Women stay very horny and once they come out of it, they want the same more and more.
So eventually the law of averages start working against the wife and she would eventually get preg. All sex around this theme is very erotic and every one have a very hott time. I have been involved with couple of cases fulfilled risk and is still in touch with them

Tags
curious