Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My first time
Old 05-13-2018, 03:33 PM

Default My first time

I had been married to my husband for a while, when I woke up from a drunken sex session. In front of me was a huge black man fucking a tiny waisted women senseless! I could feel my flower warm with excited as I watch. This was my introduction to black cock. As married couple do, we talked about the fantasy of him watching me fuck another man while he watches, films. This new adventure would give us a new energy to our sex life that I couldn’t even imagine.

We approach a young black fit man on a website, his profiled didn’t give much away but the excitement of messaging him privately gave me confidence and made me feel sexy. We messaged for a while, swapping our private sexy thoughts on how we thought the night would go, what we both wanted from the night. As the night drew closer, I became more nervous, my partner and I brought underwater, dressed up, role played the night, shared pictures with the stag we were going to share our experience with.

The night.. we arrived at our apartment and re spoke about what we wanted, I was beginning to really feel apprehensive. He messaged to say he was a few minutes away. I could feel the energy in the room change. My once held together husband also became nervous. He kissed me and left to go answer the door. At this moment by myself, the realisation f what was about to happen set in, knots of excitement became tight in my stomach and my pussy was warm. Both men walked into the room and it was hard to hold myself together. My stag removed his jacket, the view sent the knots from my stomach to my pussy, his trousers were tight, his shirt was filled by his board chest. We poured a drink. Trying to act cool I made small talk, inside my heart was thumping, my head was cloudy from sexual thoughts. I waited for the code from my husband, those small words of “go get ready” would mean everything was going ahead, he was happy with his choice of pleasure for me. However, as the flirting and small talk continued I couldn’t help myself, I wanted it, I was hungry for it. I said “I’m gonna go get changed”. I could hear the two men talking, my husband then said something that would make blood rush. “She is sexy isn’t she? He replies “yes she is” my tits swell and my nipples became harder.blood rushes to my lady garden and I am ready. I change in to a black corset, stockings and blue high heel shoes. I take a minute to compose myself. He walks in to use the bathroom, as he walks in he whispers “wow” under his breath and kisses me. He goes to the toilet. I wait.

I ask my husband if he okay. He says you are hot, go enjoy. The stag comes out and kisses me, he is collected, masculine. He reads my body. He knows I am nervous. He lays me back and kisses my neck I can feel his weight on me as he slides his hand down my body. My body is electric, alive. His thick fingers slide along my knickers and I push my hips up to allow his hand around my bum. I can feel his cock pressed against me. It’s hard. Thick, my tiny size 8 frame seems the same size as his manhood. I’m almost scared to touch it, but I want to so bad. I glide my hand down and take it in my hand. I gulp and the size of it. At this point he is fingering me, I’m wet.

I start to take off the corset, sweaty I need all my clothes off, I just want to present myself to him, I want to feel of him against me. His warm brown body pressed against mine. He senses how hungry I am and softens his weight on me, standing I sit up move to the edge of the bed ready to suck his cock. He takes me hair, holds it away from my face and pushes my head into his penis. I feel my jaw move to get most of the dick in my mouth, I can feel the head against the back of my throat as I fight the gag reflect to allow more into my mouth. My pussy is warm, his hands are both sides of my head. Pushing hard, yet he is watching my every move, he is allowing me to suck his cock for my pleasure. I remember how my husband wants to see both my hands gripped around his cock so I take it with both hands. My hands can’t fit the whole dick in and there is still about four inches of head to gently suck as I make eye contact with my husband to check he is still enjoying himself. I’m almost scared to look up. I do the stag looks back at me, strong and dominate. He knows I’m ready..
I have never received a cock like it. I could feel my pussy stretch to take his thick, throbbing dick. I could feel him against ever wall of my vagina. At that point a scream of pleasure came out of my mouth, almost animal like. He pounded me holding onto my butt checks. Strong, hard, mind blowing. I could feel the warm liquid from my pussy dripping and running down my leg. I felt sweaty from pure pleasure and hungry, out of control. I tell him to slap my arse. I want to be dominated. I want to somehow gain control of the pleasure and pain would snap me back to be calm and cool. This did not happen. The slaps heightening the pleasure. His strong huge hands slapping my butt and pounding my pussy became too much. This stag was amazing at reading my body. He was in me. In my head, in my body. He flipped me over and started rubbing my clit knowing that he was gonna make me cum. I didn’t just cum. I squirted. Exploded. I look over at my husband who has an erection in his trousers. His mouth is slightly open, dry from feeling excited. He is filming. The stag loves it he rubs it all over me, it just keeps coming, my body is floppy, he utters the words “I’m not finished with you yet..”

wow
Old 05-14-2018, 01:52 PM

Default wow

Great post, I'm happy that your first went even better than you had hoped for. I have always known that my wife's first made her feel so good about what she/they had done that she was able to continue enjoy being a sexual woman for many years to come. Welcome to a club that is growing of married women enjoying who they are. GTR

Old 06-01-2018, 10:34 PM

I went to a party at a girlfriend's home in Seattle. I was wearing tight, white short-shorts and a white sleeveless spaghetti top. I topped the whole thing off with 5 inch white heels. I looked damn sexy. It was July 8, 1960. I was 27 years old. Lots of black guys there. As a matter of fact there were NO white guys. I danced. I drank. I smoked a little grass. I was taken upstairs to a bedroom by three black guys. All very good looking too. They did not rape me. They made love to me. Each one was sweet and kind to me. Each one whispered lovely words in my ear(s) as they possessed me in each individual embrace. I was in heaven. These three young black men were my first Black(s) Experience(s). My orgasms were oh so very intense. And believe me...I just kept on cumming & cumming & cumming...all night...or so it seemed. I remember their names to this day: Terrell (Terry), Ralph and James (Jim). My first Black Lovers. Three beautiful young men. JOANI SALZWEDEL

PS...I WOULD DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN, TOO. I REALLY WOULD. WOW! WHAT A FEELING. WHAT A FEELING!!!

Last edited by JoaniSalzwedel; 03-16-2018 at 04:01 PM.. Reason: BECAUSE I WANT TO....

Old 06-21-2018, 01:25 AM

Great post!

You have such a beautiful body, it's not suprising you managed to locate 2 of us for your first time. Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself.