Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Gagging on a black cock (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/1439-gagging-black-cock.html)

Vajta 04-05-2010 06:39 PM

Gagging on a black cock

So, my girlfriend was with 3 black guys so far and every one of them liked when she gagged on their cocks. Of course, I like it too and sometimes I'm really rough with her mouth and throat, but I was wondering if some black guys or white girl can write here about their own experiences with gagging... Do all black guys like that? Or all guys in general? I know this one here does... :)

chocolatelover 04-05-2010 09:04 PM

I love gagging on black dicks and eating black pussy!

doog1959 04-05-2010 09:56 PM

Gagging on awesome bbc

I DONT KNOW IF U CARE TO HEAR FROM A bi cucky , but i luv to have them (BBC) make me gag but im pretty good at taking a huge black cock all the way down my throat, my ex & her BBC BULLS saw to that.& to me swallowin all their cummmmm

bullballslover 04-06-2010 11:39 AM

I had one guy who despite my tears kept hammering my throat till I puked all over his balls. I was totally mortified and ashamed but he just laughed! I don't know if he got into it or what but I sure didn't

mwfdatesblacks 04-06-2010 02:08 PM

I love gagging on BBC but i can swallow 9 inches now without gagging!!!! practice practice practice any BBC want to help me practice???Love Maria

austin_longhorn 04-06-2010 07:59 PM

I love making white females gag

i makem gag all the time i'm a very rough face fucker i like it nasty and sloppy lots of saliva and sometimes dont mind if i go so deep in her throat that she vomits alittle it's all fun to me and always looking for a throat to fuck even cuck hubbies.

white_girl 04-08-2010 12:07 PM

I love it when he holds my head and makes me gag on his cock, it helps me feel properly used.

sailscout 04-09-2010 12:14 AM

you are right to fell properly used when a bull chokes you with his cock. As a cuck, I enjoy nothing more than the sight of a pretty white slut with a huge pair oi black balls laying across her chin and saliva oozing out of her cuntmouth as the bull clenches his ass and begins to unload a massive load of cum into her belly.

pete1519 04-09-2010 01:47 AM

who wouldn't enjoy?

Well which guy doesn't like his big or small,long or short,fat or slim,round or sharp,meaty or boney cock being gagged? Well he isn't then he is a sissy i bet.Not just gagging i find great pleasure but also peeing while gagging !!

belmontbrit 04-28-2010 11:09 AM

Interstingto hear from the cucks who were also made to gag on the bulls cock.

My ex would gag on her BBC , then make me service his monster cock and hold my head while he fucked my throat..I WOULD GAG AND CHOKE BUT THEY WOULDNT STOP..
I didnt enjoy it at first but had to get used to it..now I miss it !!

S_Sevens 04-28-2010 05:14 PM

I enjoy getting my BBC sucked. Gagging is a plus but not a must. I just want my entire BBC to be sucked good & proper. ;)

domblaque 04-29-2010 10:30 AM

Gag on BBC

I do enjoy a good mouth fucking,and slut gaging on my BBC. Yes it a big turn when a submissive submit to my BBC. It a power exchange showing there are willing to gag for my pleasure and enjoyment.

m4272000 04-29-2010 12:58 PM

I love when a woman gag on my cock and uses lots of spit and saliva on my cock and balls. Only been deep throated once. I was unforgettable cause she made me ejaculated directly in her throat and straight to her tummy. She was happy as fuck to do that to me. I was too.

craptastic31 04-29-2010 11:35 PM

white women should gag/deepthroat

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vajta (Post 5997)
So, my girlfriend was with 3 black guys so far and every one of them liked when she gagged on their cocks. Of course, I like it too and sometimes I'm really rough with her mouth and throat, but I was wondering if some black guys or white girl can write here about their own experiences with gagging... Do all black guys like that? Or all guys in general? I know this one here does... :)

i have made my current white bitch gag on my big black cock. i make her gag, and then hold her head in place until snot comes out her nose. she likes it more if i'm more forceful with her, more in control

Vajta 05-13-2010 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by craptastic31 (Post 6813)
i have made my current white bitch gag on my big black cock. i make her gag, and then hold her head in place until snot comes out her nose. she likes it more if i'm more forceful with her, more in control

Yes, my girlfriend's the same way... She likes when the guy's in the control and when he makes her gag a lot and spits all over it...
And I like watching that too...

dramz 05-13-2010 12:17 PM

I love gagging on black cock, it makes me feel like a total slut being used purely for bbc pleasure

KforBBC 05-14-2010 07:26 AM

I know to some this may sound disgusting, but I puked a couple of times on a cock (not just black one, but black too) when I let guys carry away with face fucking. One black guy explicitly told me that he wants to face fuck me in the bathroom very hard until I puke and I said that it was OK - and that day I drank a lot of fluids. :)

I like gagging and sucking and licking... Like to use my mouth a lot, especially when it's with a black guy. :)

sappervanman 04-27-2011 03:51 PM

I get so horny when a dominant guy grabs my head and forces his cock into my mouth, then fucks my throat. I feel like such a submissive slut, especially when he makes me gag on his cock. My eyes watering, nose running, spit running out of my mouth. Best bit is to feel his cock pulsing in my mouth as he cums in down my throat!

blkgagger9x6 05-17-2011 09:33 AM

hey

nicely said. now come here.

jonyboy1 05-17-2011 01:12 PM

its good for both

After I've been with a woman for a while or if she has been properly trained before, choking on my cock is foreplay. Them feeling my cock force their mouth and throat open gives them great anticipation of what that pussy will get. It just makes them drip like crazy. I have one who just loves to be on her knees rubbing her pussy with me gripping her head trying to bury as much of my dick as I can in her throat, the harder the better. She chokes and gags, the spit and tears run down to her pussy and she comes hard. The pussy is just a soaking wet mess before I even hit it. I show that to her hubby and tell him this and the wet sheets are just from my cock in her mouth that's how much of a bbc whore she is.

sappervanman 05-17-2011 06:42 PM

On my knees, hands behind my back. My boobs are jutting out from my chest, nipples erect. I am ready for you to feed me your big cock and make me gag. x

ironmike500 11-06-2011 02:56 AM

I grab your head tossing letting you know I'm in control pull back on your hair forcing your mouth open to its widest I open my fly letting my cock fill your mouth then I move your head back and forth on my thick hard ten inch black I fuck your mouth like a cunt then I cum deep down your throat and your face you gag as my cum fills your throat .

sappervanman 12-15-2011 09:21 AM

Now thats what I enjoy!! x

frenchslut 12-15-2011 11:07 AM

fucking my mouth

i love it so much
using my hair to push and pull
or my ears ...

the more You are brutal the more i drip

Bbc4melissa 02-13-2012 01:10 PM

Gagging on a black cock

Quote:

Originally Posted by ironmike500 (Post 29526)
I grab your head tossing letting you know I'm in control pull back on your hair forcing your mouth open to its widest I open my fly letting my cock fill your mouth then I move your head back and forth on my thick hard ten inch black I fuck your mouth like a cunt then I cum deep down your throat and your face you gag as my cum fills your throat .

iron mike thats how i like a bull to treat me, it makes me so wet to be used like a bbc slut

joanie_from_va 02-14-2012 11:51 AM

make me gag

Nothing is hotter than me laying on my back with my head hanging down and watch that big black cock disappear in my mouth till his heavy cum filled balls rest on my face then fuck the hell out of my throat till I gag and choke

Denzel.b 06-23-2012 03:15 PM

I like ur style, you need to get this cock in ur mouth and let me put you to the test

eddie54_nc 06-27-2012 04:21 PM

I've gagged on a few cocks. Just meant that I had to try harder to deepthroat it. Some cocks are just more of a challenge than others and I love a challenge...

breanna 06-27-2012 08:15 PM

I love being made to choke on dick. It makes me feel so turned on. I like it when the guy is in control of me.

Seshnum 06-27-2012 09:04 PM

jonyboy1

Wow, me and ur girl have a lot in common

azad1 06-28-2012 04:03 AM

the wife

My wife loves to gag on cock all night long,gets very messy,tears all down her face,eyes rolling and all that..

She then likes to ride it for a while, Than jump off and clean the cock all clean again....Just cant find the right studs to keep up with her demands..

vikkiem126 10-03-2012 12:11 PM

i just luv a guy who knows how to take control of me...grab me by my hair and push his cock into my mouth n down my throat making me take it

clairewright 10-03-2012 11:10 PM

Yeah they love when you deep throat or spit on it.

lilj85 12-28-2012 06:44 AM

ive only had few gag on my cock most swallow it all

HotWhiteSlut4blackcock 12-28-2012 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vikkiem126 (Post 43606)
i just luv a guy who knows how to take control of me...grab me by my hair and push his cock into my mouth n down my throat making me take it

yes yes yes! my favorite too :)

blkgagger9x6 12-29-2012 12:01 AM

hi

My name says it all. Read between the lines.

five3hung10 12-30-2012 06:13 PM

I don't think this is something limited to black men, I think all men big enough to gag a girl like this. I know I enjoy watching my little girl gag on black men, so it's even arousing when its not me :p

dondadda 03-16-2013 04:06 PM

It's mandatory! Get it wet, take it deep inside of you, then back in your mouth ... In and out until i pick which one to bust in (prolly yer mouf tho! ;-)

Bbc4melissa 03-21-2013 03:07 AM

Gagging on bbc

Quote:

Originally Posted by ironmike500 (Post 29526)

iron mike knows how to treat a white girl. just love to be forcefully face fucked.

perradeplaya 03-21-2013 11:13 AM

I love gagging on cock

Some guys cant really believe that I love being abused...especially when it comes to being throat fucked. Usually they will meet up with me and then be scared to really fuck my throat hard...that is the ultimate turn off guys. Understand, the reason you have met up with me is because you WANT to treat me like a piece of shit. Fuck my throat, make me gag, cry and spit up on that cock...if I don't love it I KNOW YOU WILL and that is all that matters gentlemen.