Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

View Poll Results: Ever spent an "evening" on your back being fucked/cum inside by black men?
Does not apply to me. 8 9.88%
No. 5 6.17%
Yes!!! 41 50.62%
YES, my wife or girlfriend has had that done to her!!! 27 33.33%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Have you ever spent an evening on your back being pumped full of sperm?
Old 07-08-2018, 01:10 AM

Default Have you ever spent an evening on your back being pumped full of sperm?

Here's one for the ladies..

Have you ever spent an evening on your back being repeatedly fucked & ejaculated into by black men?

Or, if a husband/boyfriend has you significant other spent an evening doing the same?

We'll say an "evening" is at least 3 hours straight of this sort of thing.

Feel free to talk about what it was like for you......

I certainly hope hard working moms out there have finally found enough african men so they can have this done to them, at least once a year, or per month. I'm sure they deserve it, especially if they're tired from all their hard work. Just let us do what must be done.

Last edited by mandingoman1972; 07-08-2018 at 01:15 AM..

Yes
Old 07-08-2018, 03:16 AM

Default Yes

I do gangbangs on a regular basis but I'm usually in doggy position. It's easier to accommodate two at a time in doggy. At least it is for me.... Becky

Old 07-08-2018, 03:34 PM

My wife normally takes sperm in all positions. Her most liked are doggie and cowgirl. Once she has about 3 loads in, she can go for about 5 hours. Her pussy is a complete mess. She has some trouble walking the next day.

Old 07-09-2018, 05:41 AM

Good to hear!

I'm a little curious about the missionary/on back position.. mind you most women I've seen do that tend to be a bit heavier, or less flexible so they choose that as their primary semen harvesting position.

But not always, I've seen some big girls who are all over the place milking every cock they can get their hands on.

To my knowledge
Old 07-09-2018, 01:29 PM

Default To my knowledge

To my knowledge, the only time my wife was with 3 black men, was when she went on the fishing trip for a weekend with her first black man, his uncle and then the uncle's son came over on Friday evening and she told me about the three of them taking turns with her on Friday evening and again on Saturday evening and again before they left on Sunday evening. During the days on Saturday and Sunday she would be with each one of them individually. Late Sunday night a had a well fucked young wife (just 18) returned to me. GTR

Old 07-09-2018, 04:04 PM

Yes! Couple of weeks ago, my bull Joseph invited a friend of his over and they fucked me pretty damn hard, taking turn on after turn

Wifes first GOOD experience
Old 07-09-2018, 07:02 PM

Default Wifes first GOOD experience

No matter how I write this, it gets too long for a quick reply......suffice to say my wife met a guy she REALLY got along with well and it ended up being her FIRST experience with a Black Lover and NOT using her diaphragm (all the birth control she uses). It started out with her putting her diaphragm in when they got to actual intercourse, he talked her in to "seeing what it felt like to have a Black cock in her unprotected" and WOW did it get out of control from there!!

The instant he entered her cunt totally unprotected from a pregnancy and quite close to her fertile time of the month too, she had her first (and MASSIVE) orgasm from only penetration....she had NEVER had n orgasm without physically running her clit before, but the moment he buried his cock deeper in her than anyone had every been before, it set off a MASSIVE orgasm that had her SCREAMING. And it only got better from there.....

An hour later (he had GREAT control!!) he hissed in her ear "baby, if I don't pull out NOW you are going to find out what it feels like to have a Black man cum inside of you" and I witnessed the mother of my Son turn in to a craven desirous out of control SLUT as she grabbed his ass with both hands, pulled him as deep inside of her as she could, started fucking up on his cock like a wanton cock addict that NEEDED a fix and SCREAMED "FUCK ME, CUM IN MY CUNT, I WANT YOUR BLACK CUM INSIDE ME....and it went "street" from there as they both got caught up the HEAT of the moment. I had NEVER witnessed anything like it!!

When the first blast of hot black sperm hit her cervix she SCREAMED again as an orgasm that she described as "made the first one seem like nothing".....her orgasmic screams woke our 2 yo Son up. Once she came back to reality (15 minutes easy), she came down the hall and was apologizing for losing control, but would I get our Son together and take him to a hotel nearby so they could continue. She promised she would douche and put her diaphragm in as soon as we left but she HAD to have more of what she just experienced!!

She was, of course, lying thru her teeth and had NO intention of either douching or putting her diaphragm in but I only found out about that LATE Sunday night when she finally let us come back home!! They had spent the entire weekend in bed except for some food and a couple showers, and EVERY time he came inside of her as deep as possible with her having massive screaming orgasms and BEGGING him to impregnate her, give her his baby, give her a black baby in her belly.....and then it went full "street" with him assuring her she would have a N baby in her by the time he left, her begging ro one, etc.

He came inside of her ELEVEN times from Friday nite thru about 7 PM Sunday evening and she wasn't ready to quit then...…...if he had not had to work Monday AM on the other side of the state, I'm not sure she would have let me come home!! LOL She confessed all of this to me as I was attempting to clean her up orally.

It was her first experience with multiple sperm loads (NOT her last!!) and first experience with pregnancy risk sex with Black Lovers (not her last either!!). Possible the weirdest (and sexiest) phone call I ever received in my life was my wife a week and a half later calling me from work SOBBING because her period started and she wasn't pregnant with a Black baby!!

Too long anyway, sorry.

CW

Old 07-10-2018, 02:20 PM

Yes my wife have gotten it many times from several guys shooting off in her.

Old 07-10-2018, 05:06 PM

To answer your question, she has done so many times. She is really a mess when they are done with her.

Really?
Old 07-10-2018, 06:01 PM

Default Really?

[QUOTE=JMNBABE1;85208]No matter how I write this, it gets too long for a quick reply......suffice to say my wife met a guy she REALLY got along with well and it ended up being her FIRST experience with a Black Lover and NOT using her diaphragm (all the birth control she uses). It started out with her putting her diaphragm in when they got to actual intercourse, he talked her in to "seeing what it felt like to have a Black cock in her unprotected" and WOW did it get out of control from there!!

The instant he entered her cunt totally unprotected from a pregnancy and quite close to her fertile time of the month too, she had her first (and MASSIVE) orgasm from only penetration....she had NEVER had n orgasm without physically running her clit before, but the moment he buried his cock deeper in her than anyone had every been before, it set off a MASSIVE orgasm that had her SCREAMING. And it only got better from there.....

An hour later (he had GREAT control!!) he hissed in her ear "baby, if I don't pull out NOW you are going to find out what it feels like to have a Black man cum inside of you" and I witnessed the mother of my Son turn in to a craven desirous out of control SLUT as she grabbed his ass with both hands, pulled him as deep inside of her as she could, started fucking up on his cock like a wanton cock addict that NEEDED a fix and SCREAMED "FUCK ME, CUM IN MY CUNT, I WANT YOUR BLACK CUM INSIDE ME....and it went "street" from there as they both got caught up the HEAT of the moment. I had NEVER witnessed anything like it!!

When the first blast of hot black sperm hit her cervix she SCREAMED again as an orgasm that she described as "made the first one seem like nothing".....her orgasmic screams woke our 2 yo Son up. Once she came back to reality (15 minutes easy), she came down the hall and was apologizing for losing control, but would I get our Son together and take him to a hotel nearby so they could continue. She promised she would douche and put her diaphragm in as soon as we left but she HAD to have more of what she just experienced!!

She was, of course, lying thru her teeth and had NO intention of either douching or putting her diaphragm in but I only found out about that LATE Sunday night when she finally let us come back home!! They had spent the entire weekend in bed except for some food and a couple showers, and EVERY time he came inside of her as deep as possible with her having massive screaming orgasms and BEGGING him to impregnate her, give her his baby, give her a black baby in her belly.....and then it went full "street" with him assuring her she would have a N baby in her by the time he left, her begging ro one, etc.

He came inside of her ELEVEN times from Friday nite thru about 7 PM Sunday evening and she wasn't ready to quit then...…...if he had not had to work Monday AM on the other side of the state, I'm not sure she would have let me come home!! LOL She confessed all of this to me as I was attempting to clean her up orally.

It was her first experience with multiple sperm loads (NOT her last!!) and first experience with pregnancy risk sex with Black Lovers (not her last either!!). Possible the weirdest (and sexiest) phone call I ever received in my life was my wife a week and a half later calling me from work SOBBING because her period started and she wasn't pregnant with a Black baby!!

Too long anyway, sorry.

CW[/QUOTE:Sorry but this one sounds a bit far fetched to me. So while it might be true, I wonder if its just another story. However there is a seed (Pardon the pun.) for another thread in this. I'm wondering just how much of an attraction risking getting pregnant is for some. Maybe both the women as well as their husbands or significant others. Might be something to think about as I know there are risk takers out there.

Tags
bbc, bbc big black dick uk