Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My First gangbang
Old 07-09-2018, 11:51 AM

Wink My First gangbang

My first gangbang was many years ago when i was 17 living in south wales, i was well know as a cock lover, i was askd by a group of boys i knew if i wanted to go up the mountain to be fucked.

Nervous i agreed so we all jumped on a milk float and they took me up manmoel mountain on the way up one of the guys got my 34 dd tits out they all had a grope of them in turn i could see most of them already had a erection.
When we got up the mountain i jumped of the milk float and layed down on the grass lifted my skirt up and took off my pale blue knickes , legs spead wide open the first boy came over and got is head between my legs licking my already we t pussy he then got his cock out give it a few pulls to get it hard and put itin my pussy and started pummping away, it wasn'y long before the other 4 boys came to watch with the cocks out they all wanking and shouting to him to give me a good fucking it wasn't long before he pulled out and shot is cum over mybelly, he got off and another boy got on top me and started to fucked me i was now very turned on as my pussy was fill with cum then number 3 got on his cock he was bigger than the other guys and felt it fit in my now very wet pussy he came quick and number 4 was soon between my legs fucking me hard and fast untill cum up me, my pussy was now full of cum as number 5 mounted me and banged away .
When all the guys had me i stood up and wipe my fanny with my knickers, i have never forgotten that day even now years later i still get horny thinking about it.

Tags
gangbang