Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Ladies what's your favorite part?
Old 07-13-2018, 05:00 AM

Default Ladies what's your favorite part?

Hi, this is a question for us girls - after all we are at the center of all of this activity! My hubby has already posted a couple of notes explaining how we got into the scene and how I was - to use his favorite word "blacked". My question to the other girls is what's your favorite part of the whole experience. For me I love the contrast between the normal lovemaking preceded by a nice night out with Jon with the rough sex when I'm taken my a black cock. I'm always really nervous and on edge before "he" arrives - to be really honest I'm dripping wet. This soon goes and I love the assertiveness and strength of a black man throwing me on the bed and without asking permission or any other discussion pushing my legs apart and taking me. For me size is definitely important but it's less about length, as quite a few BBCs are similar to hubby, but more about girth which is where most are bigger. I enjoy the initial stretching as the head goes in followed by the length - best done slowly, firmly and in one single thrust and then obviously the following athletic thrusts, giving me a really great feeling of fullness and heat - BBCs seem hotter inside my pussy than hubby's - not sure why I guess because there's more of it? As I say I also like the roughness of the whole thing and am always amazed how many of my black "friends" spank one bum cheek or the other while "blacking" me! I guess the final thing is that generally the whole experience lasts longer - which is obviously great😀. Would be great to hear others views in case there's anything that I'm missing!

Old 07-13-2018, 03:59 PM

That's an easy one for me. Multiple partners. From two or three to a room full of horny black men. I luv a good gangbang.... Becky

Tags
blacked, fucked, white wife