Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 08-07-2018, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 25 White F NC View Post
Chill weirdo
Sorry hun but YOURE married to the weirdo. Hes all get up and go until that bbc splits ur bottom hahaha.

Old 08-07-2018, 02:27 PM

at first we were a little apprehensive... but after a few times.... I loved it... and my guy video'd....

give it time..... you'll never go back... just too much fun

Old 08-08-2018, 03:23 AM

I have gotten over all the first time encounters with new guys. I look forward in her getting pumped by black bulls. My deepest desire is to see her blacked. I would worship her and be a good cuck and enjoy her bbc filled snatch.

Old 08-08-2018, 08:23 PM

Just let him find more of your dirty underwear and maybe a bite mark or two. Tell him you are hot for this because you like that he knows and approves. That it TURNS you on.

Old 08-10-2018, 03:41 PM

Ha pretty much true!

9ironn
Old 11-24-2018, 05:25 PM

Default 9ironn

All I can say is hang in there once you taking enough black dick in and you start to enjoy it for your own personal reasons I say to hell with him...

Make him watch until you let tight pussy loosen up

25 white f nc
Old 11-24-2018, 05:32 PM

Default 25 white f nc

I can see a piece of his little 4inch needle dick in the pics I got one question? how in the hell you supposed to get by on that little needle dick? Give up this lifestyle and go back to the way things used to be? are you willing to sacrifice your new found pleasure? Lil scrumptious

Curious
Old 12-03-2018, 03:56 PM

Default Curious

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9ironn View Post
All I can say is hang in there once you taking enough black dick in and you start to enjoy it for your own personal reasons I say to hell with him...

Make him watch until you let tight pussy loosen up
I have never been married so this cuckold thing is foreign to me. I wonder though how many guys consider that there wives are going to get hooked regardless of how the husband ends up feeling

Old 12-03-2018, 09:43 PM

My only regret is that I don't have any pics or videos of my wife's encounter. As is I can only imagine what it was like for her when she tells me about

Husband became pissed and jealous
Old 03-07-2019, 07:54 AM

Default Husband became pissed and jealous

I have fucked four black men. The first black cock I. fucked was 5 or 6” long. And I was kind of disappointed. The second guy was rather large and I enjoyed. The 4th guy gave me the best fuck of me life. He had a 10” bbc and fucked me realhard for hours. My husband didn’t want me fucking black men after that fucking. He saw how much I wa logging that bbc deep in my pussy. He also didn’t like the way I was loving how he was talking to me. Which I did love how he was calling me a nasty black cock whore and slut. It is so hot when black men call you a whore or slut because that is what they really want you to be. When a white guy says it. It is sayed to put you down or degrade you. All I can say is I have fucked hundreds of white guys and I have only fucked 4 black guys. The 2 best and most memorable fucks of my life , have been when I have been fucked by a black cock. That proves something.