Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Is "dominance " in bed a turn on or off & this goes for Men and Women (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/14544-dominance-bed-turn-off-goes-men-women.html)

thetaylorbear 08-20-2018 11:06 PM

Is "dominance " in bed a turn on or off & this goes for Men and Women

I started this thread because recently like yesterday , I was downtown hanging at my cigar spot & lady younger than me with a group of her friends sat next to me on the couch and she had a drink & the lady put her drink on the table next to me & I placed a napkin under it (the water wood thing) & she said "Thanks" & then asked "Did my drink bother you ? "
I said no but if you dropped you drink because it slipped out of your hand that would , so I put the napkin under it to prevent that .It's just in my "Nature" . And she looked at me for about 3 seconds & said "You are pretty Dominate" aren't you ? I just smiled but then it got me to thinking ..what defines dominance ? Is it sexy to everyone ? And are there certain degrees of dominance? Which degrees of it do we like or love & which degrees go to far ? ( Like guys doing the fishhook thing to a girl in doggy-style )
Thoughts & preference from the ladies & gentlemen of ILI ;)

alwayswhiteboi 08-21-2018 06:47 PM

Its called the century of the wimpyass pampered slut. Or just the delicate liberal PC America at its worst. You shoulda slapped the fuck outa that slob bitch and threw her on the floor and pissed on her face. Then tell the cunt to suck it up and take it face down!
Ill be glad to let you know what I think about bitches like that if you want me to.

thetaylorbear 08-21-2018 09:09 PM

The lady in public but a tiger in bed always works .. & I want her to "dominate " me a little ,
"Just to see what she's made of " ;)

thetaylorbear 08-23-2018 05:33 PM

Imma giver ..and a ..taker in those situations when a woman does that , ..Why hell .. cheap Steve Miller Band imitation :
Some women call me "The Space Cowboy" ..yeah Some call me "The Gangster of Love " ;)

snowflake4 08-23-2018 06:54 PM

theres no doubt i love to be dominated in the bedroom big big turnon for me.

thetaylorbear 08-23-2018 09:08 PM

So in the bedroom .what are your "Degrees" of dominance ..
is it the dress belt used as a collar
...or is it "Teeth & Toes" .. while playing with your "Holes" :) or anything goes ?

snowflake4 08-23-2018 11:28 PM

maybe a dress belt to tie my hands to the headboaied as to a collar a locked leather or steel collar it has to be the real thing.

thetaylorbear 08-24-2018 12:36 AM

@snowflake.. Ladies & Gentlemen That 's the real deal !!!
Like Evander Holyfield ridin' on a "Big Wheel " while eating a "Happy Meal " !!

Flatback fuckin' is just the appetizer before "Dinner " is served with snowflake !
Bless your little heart :)

snowflake4 08-24-2018 03:50 AM

somehow i think youve had experience tieing and locking a girl. Ooh dinner indeed.

snowflake4 08-24-2018 12:15 PM

i think we all have boundries unfortunatley sometimes we dont know them until after the fact. I was hooded once that caused me to have a panic attack. Terrifying just thinking about it.