Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Where did they go and can we find their videos
Old 08-25-2018, 06:04 AM

Default Where did they go and can we find their videos

Over the past few years a few sites run by married couples have disappeared.
One of them that had an extensive library was Karen Kay Online. In fact there is a DVD where she has three scenes and apparently gets knocked up. The DVD begins with her about a month or two along and at the end. after all the fucking scenes, she's about 4-months along having a discussion with her husband about how she's going to have the baby.
Another is Kat Noir, and she's the one I used as a theme about if any women have ever been asked by a bull to have their baby. Her not absolute 'no' is what got me started on that having a bull's baby post.
Two others are Becky Loves Blacks and (Think I have this right.) Lana Loves Blacks. Another is Lacey X who I believe also got knocked up doing IR videos.
I was wondering if anyone has any idea how to access their libraries as I know their work is out there some where.
Anybody got any ideas where to look. There all were pretty good IR sites with a lot of fucking.
Maybe someone, if they have those videos could up load them on one of the sites that carry many videos and let us know. Thanks.