Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Is it okay to know what I want..
Old 09-09-2018, 09:09 PM

Default Is it okay to know what I want..

As I sit and wonder waiting for my tesco shop. Back from a scummy holiday, my white husband has a crisp tan, I wonder if I can ask for that black cock again.. I wonder how to approach the subject . I know it’s been on his mind after seeing his internet history but can I be brave.. can I seek, almost hunt for it. I want it! I want the build up, the excitement. As a couple we do it together .. he knows how turned on I am and in turn that makes his cock hard and interested more in me.

So as I sit in Tesco car park I think of how I want it to be.. I know what I want...

How I seen big night with my stag.. we spend a good week chatting sharing experiences what our turn ons are. Sending photos and dirty texts.. filthy texts.. no judgements from him, just lust.

So back to my fantasy and how I want it.. I want my husband to almost sell how sexy I am, I want him to talk to someone, share in their lust together for me. I want him on the night to hog tie me up, invite him in and inspect me, open up my pussy and see how ripe and pink i am. I want the stag to agree that I’m sexy and see his smile in the mirror and know what treat he is in for.. I want him to ask my husband to suck my pussy and lick my plum pussy. I want to cum in his mouth and then return the favour..

Yet I’m not returning the favour.. I adore black cock and can’t wait to gag on a hard cock. I want to look in his deep brown eyes as I slide my tongue up his dark beautiful cock! I want to let the cock glide down my throat into the muscles at the back of my mouth and let my mouth fill. I want him to almost burst with Cum but the lust of wanting to please me makes him stop.

He bends me over and pushes my head down so I am open to receive his hard penis, he enters me .. I bite my lip to receive him. He holds my butt cheeks, knowing what he wants to take.. he takes it..

Old 09-25-2018, 06:54 AM

i think everyone knows what they want. sometimes just afraid to persue it

Old 09-25-2018, 12:52 PM

This is hot, just show him what you wrote! I think everyone should "know what they want" and be able to convey it boldly; expecting anyone else to read minds and think, "it'll go as planned in your fantasies" is insane.

Good Luck!!